Chapter 20

• Dedicated to Everyone who has voted :)

Chapter 20 - Brooke's POV:

I woke up lazily, I didn’t want to wake up. I looked at my iPhone which was next to my bed. It was 9, I decided that I better get up and start getting ready for the day. I went into the shower and put the cold water on full blast. I slipped my head under the water and I was woken up. I got out from under the water and added some hot. After my shower I got dressed, I felt like having a home day so I just put on some sweatpants and a singlet. I went downstairs and saw that my mom was making pancakes. I went into the living room and flopped onto the couch, looking for the remote. It was on the next couch over, I stretched my body, still keeping my feet on the couch, and leaned over to grab it. Once I finally got it, I switched on the T.V. I decided that I wanted to watch our show that I missed on Tuesday. I went to planner and pressed start. About half way through the show my mom yelled “BREAKFAST IS READY!”

I heard Paige from her room yelling back “COMING, I’LL BE 1 SEC”. I pushed pause on the T.V and went into the kitchen. I sat down at the kitchen bench and grabbed a plate and 2 pancakes. I heard someone coming down the stairs, it sounded like Josh. Surely enough, it was. He grabbed 3 pancakes and sat down, he started talking to my mum about a friend coming over. Next my dad came down and took some food as well. Lastly Paige came down and took 1 pancake, she explained by saying she was not hungry. After I had finished my breakfast, I went to put my plate in the dishwasher. Then I went over to finish watching our show. When the show was over, I put on Gossip Girl. By the time it was 11, Gossip Girl was over and there was nothing left to watch. I went up to my room to do some homework. I started off doing homework, that was before I put my iPod in my doc and started dancing around my room like a crazy person. I was so busy enjoying myself, that I didn’t hear my door open. When I turned around I saw a shocked Paige, holding a movie in her hands. She was looking at me wide-eyed. “What on earth are you doing?”, she asked.

“JOIN ME!” I grabbed her and she started dancing. We were having so much fun, doing nothing really! Thats when I saw Paige trying to tell me something. I lowered the volume so I could hear her.

“What?” I asked

“The doorbell just rung.” She said.

“Oh, I’ll get it.” I opened my door, ran down the stairs and skipped over to the door. I opened the door quite quickly, so the boy standing there got a bit of a shock. “Hi!” I said, very enthusiastically. Thats when I remembered that Josh’s friend was coming over. “Your a friend of Josh’s?” I asked. He nodded, I think I intimidated him, even though he was taller than me. “Well, come inside.” I stepped aside so he could come in. I walked him up to Josh’s room and he went in. Then I went back to my room, Paige was sitting on my bed. 

“Wanna watch Bring It On?” She asked, holding up the movie

“Sure, which one?”

“All or Nothing.” I nodded and we went downstairs, Paige put the movie in the DVD player and we sat down. While we were watching the movie, Paige started asking my some stuff about Brandon. I knew she had an ulterior motive. I told her everything, like I promised. When the movie was over, we went into the kitchen to make cupcakes. While they were baking I ate some lunch. Paige was making the icing. “Um...Brooke.” She said.

“Yeah?”

“I think I destroyed the icing.” I looked into the bowl, it was all grainy, what the hell could she had done wrong. I read out the recipe to see if she had made a mistake. We ended up discovering that she used too much butter. We had to start our icing again. When the cupcakes were finished, I went up to my room to do my homework for real now. By now it was already 5.

The rest of the day went smooth, we just had dinner, showered and all the usual. Before I went to bed, I checked my phone. I had a text from Brandon, I got all excited. It said that he was going on camp for school so he wouldn’t be at dance for 4 days. I was kind of upset, that meant that I wouldn’t be able to see him for ages. After texting a reply, I flopped down on my bed and went to sleep. I love my lazy Sundays.

Authors Note: Heloooo! I am working on my Americanness :) Haha, anyway. I know it is kind of a short chapter, I wanted to include Monday in this chapter as well because I know what is going to happen and I am excited. Except I hadn’t updated for like 6ish days, so I wanted to get this out to you ASAP! xx