Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Brandon’s POV:

Brooke is always so quite around me, that is not like her. She probably still remembers our date that Abby set us on. I miss my friendship with Brooke, I miss being around her but most of all I miss talking to her without her hurrying away 2 seconds later. I never really realized how great she is, I didn’t even miss her until today, when we ‘talked’ in the dancer’s den. When I caught her looking at me, it was an amazing feeling, all the memories that we shared together suddenly came rushing back to me. I really want to get the part in the group dance, simply so I can become friends with Brooke again. I really hope she wants to be my friend too.

 Brooke’s POV:

 The boys left to go into studio B with Gia. Abby put us into positions for the group dance, it was a weird because she put me in the front and centre, but it was a good weird. Abby taught me parts that I would be doing with a partner and she also taught us most of the dance. Even though I was supposed to be the featured dancer in this dance, Maddie still managed to get a few special parts. When the dance had been completed, Abby called in the boys to try out their part. When they came into the studio I started to get nervous again, the past couple hours had been great, and I had completely forgotten about the fact that Brandon was in the studio opposite us. Abby gave me and all the boys about 20 minutes to practice before we showed her. All 5 boys followed me into Studio C, first I practiced the partner bit with a boy who I was not familiar with, next I ran it through with Nick. Nick was awesome, when we did ‘Twilight’ with him we won the entire competition. We had been friends with him for ages, I really want him to be in the group dance with us. I was going to go and try it with another unfamiliar boy that I did not know when Brandon jumped in front of me. “Oh my God.” I flinched at his sudden movement “you scared me.” I said, still trying to catch my breath.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you” he said with a cheeky grin on his face. His smile was so perfe - Brooke cut it out!

“Y-You didn’t startle me.” I looked down at the floor again. I could feel heat flushing up to my cheeks. Why do I have to blush so easily?

“No, i’m sure I didn’t. Can we just run this routine together.” Brandon was staring at me, why did I have to wear such short booty shorts today?

“Oh, yeah, right, lets do that.” Brandon came over to me and we started to run the dance. All through the partner work I didn’t look at him. I refused to. All I could think about was how amazing his arms were and how easily he lifted me. When we finished it I quickly got out of his arms and said the fist thing that came to my mind. “I’m going to go run it with Nick again.” And with that I walked over to Nick.