Is this it?

I look at the time it is already Friday we have been here for two days. We been locked up from the dangers of the war. We all have been acting like everything okay even though it not we all have people we love fighting in the war.

And everyone knows it my fault that some of their loved ones are fighting and they would possibly end up dying for their Luna. Thankfully that everything we need is here. Like the bathroom and a shower and food as well.

I know my mate is alive but he has been blocking me out of his head. And I don't know if he is injured because he has completely blocked me. I watch as Penelope looks at her phone while Kathleen and river were talking to one another.

"Little mate open the door it safe now." That was what I heard and I immediately stood up from the floor I unlock the door. And I push the door open to see him I look at his body to see the cuts he had. But he was alive and fine.

I hug him tightly "you're alive." I said to him with a smile on my face."of course I am the alpha of this pack." I roll my eyes at what he said."the war is over some of the men have injuries but they are all okay and alive you may leave now."

I let him go and we all walk upstairs I look around to see the pack house is in ruin. I went outside to see dead body of wolves and I quickly went back inside the house. I went to my room to hear the water running.

I sat down on the toilet seat as my mate wash his hair."So is this it? Jace wh...what happen out there is he dead?" He looks at me and nod his head." Yes I killed mark we won't have to worry about him no more."

I look at the ground and I bit my lip "s....so he is gone for good now? He won't hurt no one else he won't take the people I love away from me?" I said to him but he stay quiet and after a few minutes he spoke."yes nora he won't be able to take the people you love no more."

And I smile I stood up and I grab the towel and hand it to him. He wrap it around himself. He walks towards the closet. And clear his throat. "Now we can start to prepare for the ceremony tomorrow night I will finally introduce you to the pack."

" I don't want to wait no more it will be held tomorrow night at 8:30 pm. Penelope can tell you what goes on right now I'm busy." He leave the room and he doesn't close the door he leave it wide up. All I can see is his back as he walks to his office and shut it.

I walk out the room and I made my way to Penelope room. As I walk downstairs I see Austin and he has tears in his eyes as he made his way upstairs. He didn't even say hi to me as he walk. I stop and I called his name."austin?" But he didn't even turn around.

I walk to her floor and I open the door."jeez your mate is mad he was barking orders at me.... his sister for god sake." Said Penelope as she threw herself on the bed. She stares at the wall. I look as Kathleen and river is playing with their dollhouse.

"I don't know either but.....um Austin he....he was walking upstairs crying and when I called his name he didn't even look at me." I told her. And I watch as she looks away and smiles."He really was crying wow Austin." She shook her head as she smiles.

"Those tears are happy tears I'm.....pregnant." She said as she put a hand on her belly. I quickly made my way to her bed and hug her."omgggg congratulations Penelope." She laughs as I hug her."how....how far are you?"

"I'm 5 weeks as of today." She said as I pull away from her."did you told him the same day when you found out you are pregnant?" She nods."but today he really did cry do you actually see tears fall from his eyes." I nod my head and she narrow her eyes.

"That prick he told me he doesn't cry for anything but look at what you told me." She said. And she stand up."okay for the ceremony tomorrow you will be wearing a black see through dress."

"So I will give you some tape to cover your nipples and you will wear one of your black panties." I look at her."wait...wait does the dress expose my boobs and you know everything else?" She nods.

"That why I'm going to give you tape and that why I said to wear black panties. The dress is what my mother wore to on the day she was introduced to this pack it our traditional."

I nod my head "you don't need to put shoes on and then that it." She said and she walks out the room and in a flash she came back with a yogurt. "I'm going to see my mate bye Penelope."

I told her but she was to busy eating the yogurt to. I made my way upstairs and to his office and before I knock I hear Austin voice and Sabrina."Alpha jace it going to be hard I will need a month to be able to find it and you only have 6 weeks."

I open the door "6 weeks? What going on?" I asked them as I seen Austin wiping his tears."lu...Luna Nora." She look away and back at alpha jace."I'm...im sorry we would leave Austin come on." She walks away with tears falling down.

Austin close the door and I look back at my mate as he clear his throat."Little mate how may I help you?" He ask me. I went towards him."why was Sabrina and Austin crying? And why do you only have 6 weeks?" I told in a confused way.

He hold my hand."don't worry about it nora it nothing you need to worry about." He said. I look at his eyes to see if I would be able to notice what is wrong but I didn't."since you're here now why don't I show you what your duties are as a Luna of this pack."

I nod my head and I stood by his side to help him.