This is it

I hold on to river as u run towards the lake and I look at jace. We came at the same time."you're fast little mate but only because I gave you a head start." I shrug my shoulders and I put river down.

I look as Kathleen goes to her and I made my way towards him and I wrap my arms around him."no jace." I move away and I push him inside the water. And me and the girls start laughing as he swam back up.

He was wet and he got up from the water"you think this is funny?" I nod at him and he smiles."okay little mate can you come here and give me a hug?" I shook my head."no I'm good." I said as I continue on walking backwards and run to Kathleen to use them as my shield.

And the girls giggle I move away as he tries to grab Kathleen from me."I'm sor...sorry." I said trying to cover my laugh. After a few minutes he gives up "you are lucky that I'm wearing basketball shorts." He told me and then he stop smiling he goes next to me.

And I look at him my wolf growls in my head."nora we have uninvited guest." She told me and I look at the bushes moving. I grab Kathleen and river and put them behind me." Penelope tell Austin,Justin and Blake to come rouges we are at the lake."

I said and I block her from saying anything else."Alpha jace Luna Nora." I hear the familiar voice him the man I been calling my father."Mark." My mate growls and pull me behind me and I narrow my eyes at mark.

"You are trespassing my land so I suggest you go back to your land mark." He takes a step towards him but mark show no fear. I turn around as I hear them to see Penelope and Austin and Justin and Blake in their wolf forms.

They stand next to me and jace and growls at mark Penelope grabs river and Kathleen."Come Luna you stay with me." I shook my head."no I'm staying here I need to find out what he wants." She shook her head.

And I didn't say anything "Penelope no I'm not going go to my dad and stay with him he will want to know where we are. You can't let him know that mark is here we don't want unnecessary fights to happen." She look at Austin and she looks at me.

And runs with her pups away from here."good to see your doing well daughter but what all this?" He said with a smile."just go away mark stay away from my land." He walks back and forth.

" you see I can't nora because I have something for you." He said as he walks away and goes towards the trees I hear someone grunt in pain. And I see Jax tied up he throws him to us."He is not my son no more you can him."

He said "Nora soon I will have you and you will have my child. He will be the king of all supernatural creatures we will kill all the humans and keep some for they can become our slaves."

I shook my head."you will not touch me. We will stop you." I said as I walk towards him. I feel Alpha jace grab me for I wouldn't get close to him." Mark I suggest you leave now." He laughs."or what you can't touch me."

"I don't care if by killing you today makes me go into war with your alpha I will do it right now." He put his hands up in surrender."okay okay jace i back down but... but you see jace the alpha is me." He walks back to the tree and grabs a bag.

He throw it at us and I scream I go down on the floor as I see the heads of the old alpha and Luna of my pack."you murder them." I said as I look at him with so much anger."of course my love the alpha he found out about my plans because of my son."

" he pretend he was on my side he told him everything and right when he was going to lock me away I kill him. But anyway goodbye for now because the next time we see each other I'm coming for you."

He use his speed and vanish I look at jace and then at Jax."put him in the cell." I look at jace and I shook my head."no no no he is injured we are not putting him in a cell." I go towards him and jace grab my hand.

Stopping me from going to Jax."are you going to believe mark he can be a spy." I look at him and at Jax as he shook his head."al..alpha jace I will never do that I promise you my father he is messed up he isn't well."

"Mark only told you he killed the alpha and Luna but what he didn't tell you was that he killed his mate my mom. I thought mates protect each other but he didn't even flinch he killed her with a snap of his fingers."

"Alpha jace I care about your mate a lot in my eyes she is my sister." "Im so stupid Nora mona She is in a black plastic bag behind the tree." I look at the tree and I rush over to see the bag. I rip it open to see mona she opens her eyes.

And I look at the cuts and bruises all over her body.she had wounds that a little girl shouldn't have."We will fix you." I grab her in my arms and I look at jace." He is not staying in a cell jace and that it." And I walk away from them.

Holding back the tears.