Light

"Just because you're human doesn't mean I will go easy on you." Said the same guy that been coming down here every morning trying to get me to talk about when the attack is happening.

And everyday I tell him"no attack is happening." And he get mad and it leads to him punching me. But I don't yell or cry out. My pack helped me become someone who will not show pain or fear.

"When the alpha get here you will be screaming." He said as he let me go. I quickly grab my top of my bikini as I felt it slip. It broke I roll my eyes and I wince as I move my arms to tie it again for i wouldn't be showing my boobs to the man.

"Alpha jace the human is here she is a feisty one." I didn't look up as I heard the door open."human the alpha is here." I heard the man said but I don't look up. I hear footsteps walking towards me and my hair is pulled I was force to look at the alpha.

I made sure to cover my boobs just Incase my top comes off. And when I met eyes with him. It like I met the most beautiful man  I have ever seen. It like the world stop. And if I am feeling this way then this man is my mate.

He stood there at first and his eyes turn black meaning his wolf was out. The man smiled at me."get ready to die." He said as he walks towards me he grab me gently and hug me and the next thing I know is I hear the man scream and it got quiet.

He pulls me away from him and I look at his bright blue eyes. His eyes are what reveals that he isn't human. He looks at me and I wonder what he is thinking about.  He turn his body around and he takes his shirt off.

I look down at my body"here you go little mate." He said and I grab it and I put it on. "Let go." He said as he came closer to me. He pick me up bridal style and he took me away from the jail cell. Once we made it out I wince and I cover my eyes because of the bright light.

After a few seconds I open my eyes I see the pack house again and I notice a lot of people staring at us. He makes his way upstairs and he walks to the 4th floor and he walks down the hallway and  he open the last door that at the end of the hallway.

I look around the room and I think to myself that it his room. He put me down on the bed."I'm dirty." I told him. But he just ignores me as he opens his dresser he get out basketball shorts and a white shirt.

"Alpha jace May I come in?" Said a voice behind the door. "Come in." He said. And I look to see it was a doctor. He comes in and he sit down next to me. And he start to treat my wounds. I watch as he wrap a band aid on my finger.

And a bandage on my wound of my arm. He continues on treating me. And when he was done he pulls out a bottle of pain killers." This will help you sleep at night." I nod at him."thank you." He stand up and walks out the room.

Alpha jace goes to the bathroom and I hear the water running. He comes out."Let me help you." He said as he comes towards me he carries me to the bathroom and he put me down." I will be right outside if you need me just call me."

I nod at him and he leaves he close the door and I was finally alone. I look at myself and at my messed up hair. I took off his shirt and also my bikini bottom and I slowly walk towards the bathroom. I took a much needed shower.

And once I was done I grab the towel and I wrap my body around it."Alpha jace I need clothes." I said to him and the door opens. He put the clothes on top of the toilet seat and he looks at me and at my body. His eyes hid so much sadness.

I knew he feels bad I dried myself and I put on his clothes. That smell like brownies and cookies. But I didn't know why I knew how he smell like that. I walk back out and I see him sitting down on the bed and once he seen me he immediately stood up.

"You can rest here I will be back later on and my sister will keep you coming. I can feel your exhausted. The painkiller is there and also a sandwich that I stop eating and a water bottle is there too."

He told me as he was ready to leave."Alpha jace." I said and he stop moving."whe...when can I talk to my parents and go back home?" I said. He turn around."you can call me jace and not right now I will decide when you will talk to them."

I clench my fist and I nod I walk towards the bed and I start to eat the sandwich. I didn't look at him when he left. I just continue on eating and I also put the pill in my mouth and I drank water. I lay down on his bed.

after everything that happened I needed sleep. I finally felt safe and protected and I wouldn't have to worry about that guy ever hitting me again since I found my mate. But that also mean that I will have to stay in his pack forever.

I know that he can smell me and he already knows I'm a human maybe I will be able to convince him to reject me because I know some alpha wouldn't want a human as a mate so he will probably agree. When that happens I can go home.

I sighed as I close my eyes and I fell asleep in a unknown territory again.