No

"Luna Nora good you are awake." I look at the doctor as she check her watch and she smiles at me."you need to come down okay Luna because you're under a lot of stress it bad for you and the baby I would recommend you talk to someone to help you."

"Get the stress down like your mate or Penelope." I sit up."wait..Doctor you said I have a baby?" She nod."it was really difficult to find your pup he/she made it hard I guess she was hiding." I shook my head."you must be wrong I'm not pregnant? I don't even have the symptoms"

"I have thrown up only twice though?" She put a hand on my shoulder and smile."Luna Nora Im not mistaken and every pregnancies is different." She told me."you are 5 weeks pregnant Luna." She told me.

"Okay is my mate outside?" She shook her head and I got out the room. Even though she called my name telling me to come back. I'm pregnant with my mate baby I should feel happy about this but I can't because after everything that is happened.

How can I raise this pup alone without a father? I walk to the pack house. "Mate I heard you went to the hospital because you fainted? What did the doctor say?" He asked me."I'm fine I just fainted because of the stress of the war and also how it finally over."

He nod and walk away from me and I see Austin follow him as well."where is Sabrina?" I ask my father as he was sitting down reading a newspaper."she's outside picking up flowers for herself."

I nod and I walk back out I go towards the flowers and I look at her."Sabrina you need to fix this." I said to her and she stand up and looks at me."so I'm guessing he told you?" And I walk towards her."I can't do this alone without him you need to find the cure right away."

And she sigh "Luna Nora that what I'm trying to do. That cure is a mystery Nora it will be hard to find it. It usually takes one month to gather all the ingredients and also the liquid that comes with it."

"I am trying Nora so please don't put more pressure on me." She said. And I sat on the floor and I look down at my belly."I don't know what to do Sabrina if I lose him what will I tell her or him how will my pup grow up without a father."

"You're pregnant?" She look at me with a smile on her face."yes but please don't let anyone else know Sabrina I'm 5 weeks pregnant." She nods she come towards me and put a hand on my shoulder."I will do my best Luna but now you have to take care of yourself and your pup."

I nod."an-" I turn around as I hear someone running towards us."Luna......luna Nora." I see it is Justin."y...you have to come it your mate they took him to the hospital." I stood up and I quickly run towards the hospital.

I keep on running until I made it and I open the door. Everyone bow down to me."where is the alpha." I told a nurse she points to a door, and I go inside to see Penelope looking at her brother. I look at my mate to see how pale he looks. "He....He was just fine a minute ago I don't understand what happened."

She shook her head."Luna Nora what is happening to your mate my brother the alpha to this pack?" She said as she hold his hand. I walk closer to him and I put my hand on his hair."He is...dying Penelope our alpha is dying." I told her as tears came down from her face.

She covers her mouth as she continues on crying. "Luna Nora May I speak to you outside." Said the doctor. I nod my head as I continue on looking at him. And then I stood up and walk outside I close the door.

And I see the doctors one of them was the one that told me I'm pregnant."Luna Nora I'm assuming you know what happened to your mate?" I nod."Luna Nora the symptoms he is having is because of what he has in his body we would call it step 4."

"And what is step 4?" I said to her."it means his body is shutting down. He won't wake up because his body is completely shutting down he is losing his skin color and that why he is pale. He will have shortness of breath and sooner or later he won't be able to breath properly."

"He will need blankets to keep him warm. And lastly the last step is he....he- his death. I'm sorry Luna Nora but this is it. Alpha jace will be gone." I look through the window to look at his face."Luna Nora I think it best for you to go home and rest think about your pup it won't do any good to you and your pup."

"Have one of your family members come watch him and stay over the night with him but you need rest." She said. And I slowly nod my head. I open the door and I look at Penelope."the doctors told me I can't stay with him that I need my rest."

"I will stay with him for 3 nights you can tell Austin I will....be here with him and to take care of our pups." I shook my head." You're pregnant you can't you need your rest I will have jax or my father stay with him or justin."

She shook her head."how...how can you be so calm Nora it the person we love that is lying on this bed he is dying and you want me to leave." I go towards her and I put a hand on her shoulders."this is hard on me too it my mate and what can I do huh? I have no powers to make this right but I can't and it not good for your pup to be this stress out."

I told her."Penelope I want you to leave this room now I'm not asking you I'm telling you as the Luna of this pack leave." I told her and I gave her some spaces to be able to leave. And she look at me and left.

I walk closer to my mate and I lean down to give him a kiss on his lips. I grab his hand and I put it on my belly."you are a father jace I'm carrying your pup I'm 5 weeks pregnant..... you need to fight this jace you can't leave me alone I can't do this without you."

I said as I shook my head I put his hand down and I climb on the bed I lay down on his chest."don't leave me." I said to him. As I close my eyes and went to sleep.