Nora

I run towards the woods as I hear the sounds of them catching up to me. But I came to a stop as I see them slowly walking towards me they are all blocking me from escaping.

They snarl at me letting me know how much power they have. I look around me and I stop as I seen one of them slowly walking towards me. I put my fist up ready to fight the wolf. We did a circle and I watch his movement.

He dig his claws on the grass and he leap into the air he lunges at me opening his mouth and I punch him. He falls roughly on the ground and he shakes his head and comes at me.

He was able to knock me down and he put his mouth on my jaw. I sighed and he look at me and gives me a wolf smile. Which look really creepy by the way. I notice the other wolves went to behind the trees and they coming out of the woods with basketball shorts on.

"Nice job today Nora but remember just because you were able to knock him down you shouldn't wait until he comes to attack you again you need to go in for the kill.

I nod at Jax "you do great fighting us in human form but you have to be extra careful and quick when they turn in their wolf form." I nod I look at Roy the man I was fighting and he just nod his head at me.

"Good work." I smile at him and I wave goodbye and I walk back with Jax."oh shit I need to go right now for the meeting Nora see you later sis." He told me and in a flash he was gone.

I continue on walking and every now and then I will look at the wolves that is guarding our territory. As I made it out the woods I see the pack house. I go inside and I move away as a group of teenagers run past me and out the open door.

I walk towards the backyard and I continue on walking until I made it back to the woods and I see my house. I open the door "Mona I'm back home." I said and I walk to the living room to see my 8 year old sister playing with her toys.

And once she seen me a smile was on her face she run to me."Nora!" And gives me a hug "mommy and daddy is at a meeting with the alpha and Luna." I nod. She goes back on playing and I went upstairs to my room.

I lock the door and I went to my bathroom and I took a much needed shower. I washed my hair and also I put soap all around my body. When I was done I grab the towel and I head back to my room to put on my clothes.

I grab a white T-shirt and gray legging and black underwear I dried myself and I put it on. When I was done my phone rings I walk to the nightstand to see who is calling me and it was my mom.

"Hello?" I said"hello sweetie we are done with the meeting would you like to come and eat some dessert that Ms.green has made?" She asked me.

"Sure we will be on our way." I said I end the phone call and I made my way downstairs."Nora let go to the pack house Ms.green made dessert." I said as I walk to the living room.

She put the Barbie down and made her way towards me and we leave the house and made our way to the pack house. Once we were inside I can hear the sounds of laughter coming from the kitchen.

I see my mom and dad eating cookies and Jax eating a brownie I look at the plate of desserts and I took a brownie. And I ate it."Jax told us how training went today. Nora we are proud of you." I nod.

"Thank you mom and dad." I said as I continue on eating the dessert. Jax stood up from his seat and walk up to me."Nora me and the boys are going to watch a movie back home what to join?"

I shook my head "no Jax it fine I have more training to do on my own." I said and he nod and leaves the kitchen."well I see you later mom and dad can you tell Ms.green I said it was amazing like always." I told the both of them and I walk out.

I am a human living in a pack with werewolves I never would have thought that this would be my life but at the same time I love it. My parents found me in my real mother arms she was killed by a rogue but it was only her I don't know where my father whereabouts.

I was 6 month old when that happened and sometimes I get flashbacks of that day. I used to wake up screaming and crying when I had those dreams Jax used to sleep in my room so he will be right there when I needed him.

Everyone treats me like I'm one of them even though I'm human they never hurt or judge me. This is why I love my pack. They taught me how to fight and protect myself. My parents told me about soulmates and also how some humans can have mates as well.

I close the door and I made my way upstairs and down the hallway to where I train and I start to practice again. While I was practicing I can hear the sounds of boys laughing and also my brother voice telling them to "shut up."

But that was it this is my life.