I don't know him

I look at my mate as he was doing his work in our bed. He is busy typing away while I was with river playing dolls in the bed. She start to yawn and I knew she was tired she goes next to us and lay down and close her eyes.

I look at her as she was sleeping and I touch her hair softly."you will be a amazing mother to our kids little mate." Said jace I look at him with a smile on my face."and you will be a amazing father....but"

"I won't be having a baby." I told him while my wolf whimpers. I see hurt in his eyes but it soon turn to confusion and then angry."what you mean mate?" He told me as he close his laptop. I sit up and I shook my head.

"You will never understand." I told him as I got off the bed."Nora." He said my name as I walk out the room and towards Penelope room. I barge in her room and I close the door."what happened do I have to smack my brother again?"

I shook my head as I sat down on her bed and I start to cry."I can't do this Penelope." I told her. I felt overwhelmed by everything in my life."Nora everything will be alright please don't cry." She told me as she put her arm around me.

"No you don't understand Penelope." I told her as I wipe my tears."sooner or later I will be the reason this pack will go into war.....w...we will lose our loved ones because of me..... I will either die and make jace be in pain because of my death or he will die.... I... Penelope if I lose him I will die as well."

I told her as I hug her."I was raise by a monster all this time. He could have killed me a long time ago. But in his cruel mind he want me to bear his kid." I growl at the thought of him touching me. I pull away from her."I WON'T." Just thinking about this.

I knock her dresser down."Luna calm down." She said and I growl at her in a warning tone." Don't you dare tell me to calm down."  I feel sparks all over me and I look at my mate."calm down." And I just breath as I felt myself getting my body back.

I hold on to him tightly "I'm sorry Penelope I didn't mean to lose control." She shook her head."it fine Luna I understand that your angry." She told me."river is sleeping in my room I think you should go check on her." Said my mate to his sister.

And she leaves and it was us all alone."Nora you will not lose me and I will make sure you will not get harm. I didn't mean to listen your conversation with Penelope but I couldn't stop it you know." He said. I listen to his heartbeat.

"But I have never lost anyone when I been to war. If war is coming to this pack let it come I will be sure to kill them all." He said and I look at his eyes."I don't want you to think that he will stop you from your happiness."

He said." But to not put pressure on you but this pack deserves a heir and I believe that we should have our own family." He said with a smile in his eyes. And I grin at him."okay big man we start a family but when it happens it happens."

"JACE!" Scream Penelope as she comes inside the room."we have a problem or more like a Nora problem." She said as she looks at me."what you mean." I told her as I went closer to her." So a rogue enter our territory." "Why didn't no one inform me?" Said jace.

"You see he threaten to kill Oliver ms.lana 1 year old son. " she said."how did a one year old baby got involved in this?" I told her."they were having a picnic in the woods and she turn her head around just for one second and when she looked back he saw the man holding him."

"He said to not inform the alpha of this and bring Nora." My mate growls and grab me." Why? Who is he." I asked her. And she looks at me and said the two words that I wish I never heard her say." You're father." She told me.

"He said Im Nora father." She said as we were still in the room."well let go he still has Oliver take me to him." I told her as we start to run towards where they are at. We kept on running and we hear someone sobbing.

"Please don't hurt him he just baby a sweet innocent baby take me instead hurt me instead not him." I watch as Lana is being hold by her mate. And I look at him as he was holding Oliver.

"You...you look exactly like your mother." He said I look at him he has the same eyes as me." You're a Luna now. I'm proud that you became a strong woman." He told me."just let Oliver go." I walk up to him and he hands me the baby.

I walk to Lana and I crouch down and I gave her the baby."take your mate away from here okay." I told the man and he nods." Okay you saw me now you can go." I told him."you waste your time coming here."

I feel my mate put a hand on my shoulder."you may be my father but I don't know you." I said to him. He look down at the ground."you have every right to hate me my daughter but I been searching for you for all this years you're not safe."

He told me "daughter I wish to stay in your pack and protect you from him. I know you  know Sabrina told me when she found me. Daughte-" I growl."don't call me daughter.... you have no right you didn't come back for me. Did you know that the man who wants me is my mate neighbor pack."

I giggled."did you know he raised me these past few years he could have killed me anytime he wanted but I know now that he wants me alive to give him a kid." I said. I see his eyes change colors and then it goes back to normal."over my dead body Nora he won't touch you."

He said."I know you hate me and I know you have questions to ask me about your mom if you let me stay I could answer all your questions and help you kill him. I just want to avenge your mother my mate I was hurting to gosh I still am." He said.

As a tear came down and I start to feel bad for making him remember his mate."I'm sorry." I said to him."and yes you can stay." I told him."Austin show him to the guest room in our floor right now." He bows his head and nods.

"We will talk tomorrow I'm let you do what you have to do." He nod and he walks towards me. With a smile and then walks away. And it was just me and mate."you did good my little mate."

He told me with pride in his eyes."you have a badass mate." I told him as we walk back to the pack house."oh I know you don't have tell me twice." And I giggle at him.

I just want to know what tomorrow awaits for me.