Chapter 11

With a few drinks in my system and a few in Perrie's, I pull her by the hand up to the stage where we are each handed a microphone. We flip through a number of songs before we both decide on one we know. It's 'I Love Rock N Roll' by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. I hand the disc to the DJ and we take our places on stage. The boys are turned around in their seats watching us and a small crowd has gathered in front of the stage. The music starts in and I start us out. We get the people in the bar singing along and so far everyone seems to be having a good time.

Perrie and I are back to back pretending to play air guitar until the words come back in and then we belt it out with all we have. The drunk crowd follows along and keeps us going till the very end of the song and when it's over, we take a bow. A young guy in front of the stage hollers up to us and I think my mouth drops open at what he said.

"Why don't you sexy ladies let me be the meat between your blonde sandwich!" I look at Perrie and her face is just as red. We try to ignore him and the crowd begins chanting for us to do an encore. Shrugging, we decide to do another song. We flip through discs until we find something else. This time it's a pop song called 'T.G.I.F' by Katy Perry.

While she and I get into the song, the guy from the crowd decides he wants to join us, and he climbs up on the stage. He wedges his way between Perrie and I so his front is pressed against her back and I'm being pulled against his back. As we try to move away from him, his friends get up on the stage with us and keep us in place. It's really uncomfortable, but nobody is stopping them and everyone is still into the groove of things. I feel myself being smashed between two guys and I'm too drunk to tell them to back off, but this feels wrong. When I look at the bar I notice that the boy's places are empty.

Suddenly, the music cuts off and all I can see are fists flying, people are yelling, and then the guys that were standing with us are on the floor in a bloody heap. Someone grabs my hand and tugs on it and when I look up, Harry is tugging me away from the crowd.

"Wait! I can't leave without Perrie!" I tell him. He pulls me against him and murmurs in my ear. "She's already with Zayn, we need to go." Everything after that was a blur. I know we left the bar and we walked back to the hotel. When we reach the room, I walk in ahead of Harry and he locks the door behind him.

"You okay?" He asks. I check my tattoos and then nod.

"Yeah. Harry, I'm sorry. I just wanted to have fun and things got out of control and those guys--" I'm cut off when Harry cups my cheek and kisses my lips.

He sets his forehead against mine and it's silent for a minute.

"That wasn't your fault. Those fucking jackasses were asking for trouble. Zayn was pretty riled up. But we are all fine." I smile at his soothing words and I wrap my arms around his waist tightly. "Thank you for coming to save me," I say against his chest. Gently wrapping his arms around me, he rests his chin on top of my head and sighs.

"You're welcome. Come take a shower with me." Without giving him a verbal answer, he takes my silence as a yes, and we head to the bathroom. While I strip down, I'm careful of my tattoos and as I look at my reflection I can see that I'm barely red at all and they feel fine.

"You don't think the water will irritate them too badly?" I ask. Harry helps me remove the last of my covering and looks them all over.

"Nah, you should be okay. If not, we can try something else."

I smile and give him a nod while going back to admiring my new ink. Harry starts the shower and he finally pulls me away from my own gaze. I step into the stream of hot water first, and Harry follows me and closes the door. So far I am pain-free and for that, I am thankful. I let the water cascade down my body for a few minutes before I come into contact with Harry again. He is so quiet I almost felt like he wasn't standing directly behind me. Feeling the need to be closer to him, I lean back on his chest and let my head lean back so I'm facing him. I feel his arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me closer yet.