Chapter 34

Harry's POV – The Next Day/Night

It was the day after Bentlie's bachelorette party and to say that she was hungover was a bit of an understatement. I put her to bed after they got home and it's now after 9 in the morning and she hasn't moved a muscle. At least, not yet. I have a feeling she'll get a move on after I wake her up. I get up and head downstairs, only to find everyone else is up and in the kitchen. I assume they are waiting for breakfast, but with my fiancé currently indisposed, there isn't much we can do because she'll fucking murder us if we wreck the kitchen.

Grabbing a pan and a metal spoon, I begin to pound on it and make as much noise as possible. I'm such an asshole for doing it, but I can't help it. Roughly ten minutes later, I see Bentlie coming downstairs and she looks...rough. Her hair is piled on top of her head in the messiest bun ever, her makeup is smeared all over her face, she's only in a pair of my boxers and my shirt and she's about half dead.

"What the actual hell, Harry? I'm hungover and tired! This is bullshit. You all know how to make coffee and cereal, yes?" She snaps at us. I can't help but to snicker at her pissy mood, but it's so funny and she's hot when she's mad.

"We do. We're just lazy. Besides, tonight is my party and I know you'd do it to me. I was being nice. I promise after breakfast you can go back to bed for however long you want." She grumbles at me and says something under her breath, but I don't catch it.

"Thank you, baby." I say. She waves me off and heads to the fridge to get out the stuff for breakfast. Eleanor is the next one to come down the stairs and she looks just as rough as Bentlie. Perrie is already up, being the only girl not hungover.

"What's the plan for tonight?" Bentlie asks the boys. Louis looks up from his phone and grins. "We are taking Haz to a strip club where Des will meet us. We got a show ready for him, then we'll probably have drinks and get wasted then come home. Nothing too big." He says with a shrug. Bentlie nods with a hum and finishes making omelets and passing them out.

"I'll be up to see you before you go. Until then, you are all on your own. I'm taking two Advil for relief, then going back to bed." I kiss her cheek quickly before she takes her medication and heads back upstairs. I haven't told the guys yet that I really don't want a stripper. It just feels wrong. I know nothing will happen with her, but it almost feels like I'm cheating on Bentlie, which is the last thing I'd ever do. But, the boys are excited, so I suppose I'll let it be.

"What club are we going to?" I ask before shoving a fork full of food into my mouth. Jesus, I'm a lucky man. My girl knows how to make damn good food. Niall takes a bite of his own and moans appreciatively. That boy and his food is something else.

"That's for us to know and you to find out. Don't worry, you'll have a blast." Liam says. I just nod and finish my breakfast. We planned on working on the bikes today before we had to leave. Bentlie really wants them looking good for the wedding and we couldn't have picked a worse time to tear them down and completely overhaul them. I leave the boys in the kitchen and head out to work on my bike in the garage. I have a fucking mess everywhere, parts strung about here and there, not to mention the tools, plus the boys have all their shit out, too. Sighing to myself, I get to work and try to focus on the task at hand.

7 hours later

It's been a hell of a day for us, but we are now showered, dressed and ready to go meet my dad for my bachelor party. Bentlie crawled out of bed to kiss me goodbye and then she went back to bed. While the other two bid the girls goodbye, the rest of us head out to the Range Rover and wait. When we make it inside, the place is crowded and we start looking for my old man. He waves to us from VIP, and we head that way. Once we are upstairs and sat down with drinks in hand, the show begins and a few of the strippers come up to dance. A blonde girl, who's roughly my age or a little older begins to strip for us, and I feel myself getting uncomfortable with this. She comes over to me and starts putting on a show specifically for me. It's hard not to stare at her less than half naked body when she's pushing her cleavage in my face, and for the first time ever, staring at another girl makes me want to throw up.