Chapter 10

Harry's fingers are laced with mine as we walk into the tattoo parlor. The bell above the door dings as we enter and a man looks up from his work and nods to Harry.

"That's Aaron. He works here, and he did a lot of my stuff. The swallows that you like, were done by him." Harry smiles at me. I let go of his hand and pick up a catalog full of tattoos of all shapes, sizes, and colors. My choice will be nearly impossible, but I hope that these guys can help me. The more I flip through the books, the more tattoos I want to get.

"I think there's a few I want to be done while we are here. I also want to get my belly button pierced." I say. It's always something I've wanted to do, but Damien wouldn't let me. He claimed they were trashy, and a waste of money. Harry nods to me and smiles. "

What do you think you want?" He takes a seat by the counter, and I sit next to him. I pull up the picture I found on my phone so he can get a better view.

"I want to get the garter belts with lace, and they'll have bows on the backs of my thighs. Then, I want maybe something on my hips, but I'm not sure yet, and of course, my belly button pierced." Harry nods and stares at the pictures for a little bit.

"What about you?" I ask. I have seen most of his tattoos, so I'm not sure what else he would get. "I was thinking about maybe you and I getting a matching tattoo if you're up for it?" I think about it for a second, then smile.

"I'd like that. What did you have in mind?" I ask. He pulls out his phone and brings up a picture that has the infinity symbol. It's simple, small, but meaningful, and fitting.

"I was thinking about getting it on the back of my neck, and then wherever you want to get yours. Do you want more than a couple?" I nod to him and think about where to put my infinity symbol. "What else do you want?" He asks. I grab the catalog I was looking through and find the picture of the dreamcatcher.

"I want this one up my side. Then the garter belts I want around both thighs, the infinity symbol on my collarbone, and then my belly button pierced." Harry nods to me, and when I look up, Aaron is finished with his work, and he's calling us over.

"Hey, Harry. What can I do for you, man?" Aaron asks. Harry shakes his hand, then turns to me. "Aaron, this is my girlfriend, Bentlie. Bentlie, this is Aaron." I give him a smile and shake his hand. "She wants a few tattoos, a piercing, and I want a couple more." He tells him. Aaron nods and looks at me.

"Let's do the belly button first since it will take less than 10 seconds." I sign the paperwork and follow him back to his station. He has me standing up straight, and he makes the mark on the top of my belly button.

"Okay, I'm doing this real quick. On three. One, two, three." I feel the pinch as the needle slides through my skin, but he has the ring in so fast that I barely notice that it's over.

"Let's do the infinity tattoos first. They are small, and they won't take too long. Where do you want yours, Bentlie?" I pull my shirt down enough to expose my collarbone, and point. He looks it over and begins to set up what he needs.

"Nervous? You haven't stopped shaking since you signed the paper." Harry laughs. My face turns red, and I shrug.

"A little, but I'm excited. This is fun." Taking my opposite hand in his, Harry rubs circles on the back of my hand, which is soothing. Aaron starts the tattoo, and surprisingly, it doesn't hurt like I thought it would. When he finishes it, I get up and check it in the mirror. It looks fantastic. Harry turns me so he can examine it, and he smiles.

"It looks good." I nod, and Aaron covers it so it can begin to heal.

"Alright, you want a lot of work done in a short amount of time. We want to get it done and have time for you to heal, so I'll do your outlines today, and have you come back for colorwork tomorrow. Harry, where do you want your infinity tat?" Harry takes his vest off, and hands it to me, along with his t-shirt, and then he sits backward in the chair.