Chapter 31

Bentlie's POV

Two weeks flew by like it was nothing. Today was the day for my dress fitting and to say I was nervous would be a huge understatement. I was excited, too, but I was trying to control my urge to throw up. Anne and Gemma would be here any minute to pick up the girls and myself before heading over to the shop. Our goal is to get my dress into the final stages of being finished and find bridesmaids and maid-of-honors dresses. Harry and I have a cake tasting appointment set up for Saturday afternoon and then on Sunday is Perrie's baby shower. The thought of having a baby around was enough to make me smile, though I felt bad for Perrie.

Zayn was excited beyond anything, but then he fell into the over protective father/boyfriend role. He monitored everything Perrie used, ate, wore, basically if it wasn't organicloose-fitting, and fun, she couldn't have it, use it, or do it. I totally felt bad for her. He wouldn't let her walk down the stairs alone because he was afraid she'd fall. She couldn't eat anything that wasn't organic, and anything that had harsh chemicals she couldn't use. He made sure her clothes weren't too tight for fear of squeezing the baby too hard and he panicked about everything. I thought it was adorable and sweet that he cared so much, but Perrie was furious. Listening to her complain made the rest of us chuckle.

The front door opened and in came Harry, Anne, Gemma, and the rest of the boys. Zayn was glued to Perrie's side instantly and Harry found me.

"You ready for this? I can't believe you're going to get your dress already. In no time you'll be Mrs. Styles." He smiles as he says it, and interlocks our fingers.

"I like the sound of that." I murmur between smiles and kisses. Using my free arm, I greet Gemma and Anne in a hug and Gemma pulls me away.

"Lips off, Harold! We have a wedding dress to get! You'll have plenty of time for that later." Harry rolls his eyes and mumbles something about her never calling him Harold again, but he lets go of my hand. Before he does, I step back and kiss him one more time before going outside with the girls.

I giggled almost uncontrollably as Zayn persisted on helping Perrie into the Range Rover. She huffed in annoyance and climbed in.

"Zayn, I can wear a seatbelt up to 8 months. After that, I can't. I promise the baby and I are perfectly safe. I love you, now go." She kissed him quickly and shoved him out before slamming the door closed. Louis and Niall met him in the driveway and pulled him back into the house where he could worry in private. I decided I'd let Harry plan our entire honeymoon since I got to plan the wedding. He was more than happy with that, but when I asked for details, I only got the same answer. Apparently, it's a surprise and on a need-to-know basis. It's whatever, I trust him. I'm just excited.

Our pictures had turned out absolutely fantastic and we had already gotten them all framed and hung around the house except for our engagement photos. I had sent a copy to the printer so they could add them to our invitations and the rest were framed in Harry and I's bedroom. I hired the same photographer for the wedding and to do the pictures of me for Harry as a wedding gift. Our venue was all set up and it was going to be an outside wedding with an indoor reception. Harry and I agreed to do a non-denominational wedding because neither of us are religious, and neither of us don't want to go to a church or the justice-of-the-peace. Instead of having a preacher for the wedding, we decided to let the boys marry us.

Each of the boys were asked to write their own speech for the wedding, and then Harry and I would write our vows. The boys would marry us, we'd exchange rings and kiss then go to the reception. I was bummed that we wouldn't be at the reception long due to us having to catch our flight for the honeymoon, but I was more than okay spending a week alone with Harry somewhere tropical. Before I knew it, I was snapped out of my thoughts and we were at the dress shop. Once inside, Anne greeted her friend, who owned the shop, and who had taken on the task of personally making my dress. She greeted me and everyone gathered around while I was led to the changing room. The woman, whose name I now know is Alyssa, helped me into my gown, but when I saw myself in the mirror, I nearly passed out. She stood behind me, making alterations here and there, and she smiled at my reflection.