Chapter 28

Bentlie's POV

"Bentlie, will you marry me?"

I am completely surprised by this, mainly because I wasn't expecting it, and also because we have only been together for around a month or so. It doesn't matter to me, though, because I know for a fact that he is my soulmate. Harry is my other half and I'd be nothing without him. I already know I'm going to say yes, so I step forward and he stands at the same time.

"Yes, yes, I'll marry you." I see him smile and as he does, his dimples pop. He places the ring on my finger and I gaze at it, it's beautiful. Harry wraps his arms around my legs and he lifts me. I wrap an arm around his neck and squeal as he twirls us around.

When he sets me down on the ground, he pulls me against him and kisses me. Our make out session gets heated as he puts his hands on my butt and pulls me hard against him. He squeezes it gently as our lips clash together in sync. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I give in instantly. His tongue slips into my mouth while my fingers knot into his curls at the base of his neck. The more our tongues wrestle, the bigger his smile gets. I gently bite his bottom lip and pull it just a little, which elicits a moan from him.

"Get a room, you sick bastards!" Some of the boys shout from the bottom of the valley. We break apart long enough to laugh and then we go at it again.

Harry grabs my ass harder this time and I can feel his erection digging into my stomach as we continue to kiss. I completely forgot about Des and Anne standing less than 10 feet from us.

"That's my boy!" Des shouts with a laugh, but Anne rolls her eyes.

"Harry, there are others around." She scolds. He laughs and waves her off. I stop him for a minute and blush.

"Harry, people are watching. And your parents are here." I say, completely embarrassed. He shrugs and grabs me harder.

"I don't give a fuck. You're my fiancé and I'll kiss you anytime, anywhere." I blush, but nod at him as he pecks my lips once more.

"I have something for you."

Harry steps behind me and leads me over to a set of bikes. One black and blue one is sitting in front of us, and a pink and black one is sitting right next to it.

"This is my gift to you, for saying yes." My mouth drops open as I admire the bike. It's a Harley Davidson so I know it cost a pretty penny.

"I absolutely love it. There's only one problem. I'm driving on a suspended license and I don't have a license for England." Harry smiles and walks over next to his bike.

"Don't worry about it. I pulled some strings and I got you an appointment to take your test in 2 months. You'll get it." I bite my lip and nod before turning back to the bike.

"I totally love her. The paint, the look, I can't believe you bought me a bike. Thank you, Harry. For everything. I love you." He nods and gives me a smile.

"Anything for you, baby."

After loading my bike back onto the trailer, Des and Anne took off back to the house and Harry had the boys come up to meet us. That's when I saw Eleanor and Perrie on the bikes with them, so now was my chance. When they got off, they both come over to me and hugged me excitedly. I grabbed Perrie's hand and pulled her away for a minute so I could talk to her.

"I owe you an apology for what happened in Mexico. I had no excuse to treat you like I did, so I'm sorry. If you can't forgive me, I'll understand." Perrie smiles and hugs me.