6) Blast From The Past

AN:

Hey all. Here's a new Chappy. it's pretty much just an Intro to Carlos. seeing as we've been hearing a bit about him lately. but i'll let you be the judge.

anyways Read, Comment, Vote, Save, Fan. But most of all please enjoy.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

{Kaylee POV}

I turned up to the cafe to see my Brother sitting at a booth with some Red haired girl. She was pretty with her tanned skin. And her outfit that stuck to every curve.

Must be his next hoe. Ew! She looks like she can do way better than that.

“Hey.” I said interrupting their heated discussion. He looked up and his jaw dropped shocked.

“Kaylee?” he said looking at me intensely

“I’m sorry my Brothers lost his manners. I’m Kaylee his sister. You’re pretty for his usual sluts.” I said taking her attention off my tattoo

“Kaylee!” he yelled.

“He would be so lucky. I’m Hīlaena, his best friends little sister.” She said clearing it up I looked at Ash and he rolled his eyes and sat back in the seat.

“Oh thank god you’re not one of his whores you honestly way to pretty.” I admitted taking a seat.

“Thanks?”

“You still mad?” Harleigh asked one of them. She looked at me and smiled.

“Depends, is smoke still coming out of Cain’s ears?” Hīlaena said

“How did I get stuck here?” Ashton groaned

“Why are you here?” She asked him. This was pretty funny to watch actually. Usually all the girls that hung around him and Cain would giggle at his every dry ass joke. Throw themselves at them like aid’s was a rear chocolate bar they couldn’t wait to stick in their dirty mouths.

“I heard free breakfast. But I haven’t even ordered yet.” Just as he said that Cain walked over carrying two plates, with bacon, eggs, toast and hash browns. And Harleigh sat down next to me.

“here.” he said placing them in front of his sister and Ash.

 He started stuffing his mouth and everyone watched disgusted. Until out of the blue Hīlaena stood up “I’m suddenly not hungry anymore.” She pushed her untouched plate towards me “Kaylee you can have mine. Can you tell Riyan, I went home.” she announced and walked off mad.

“What the fuck?” I asked watching her leave. Ash stood up and ran after her.

“What the fuck?” Cain repeated just as confused as me. Hīlaena just left mad to the world randomly and even more shocking is Ashton ran after her.

“What was that about?” Harleigh asked me.

“I have no idea, I just got here and she was all good.” I said picking at her food.

“Well that shit’s weird.” Cain said eating Ash’s.

“Where did Lane go? Oh hey Kay.” Riyan said sitting down. I’ve known Harleigh Riyan and Carley for ages and not once have I ever seen Hīlaena.

“She fucked off.” Harleigh said making me choke on my food at how blunt she was about things.

“Your sisters a fucking nut job Bro.” Ash complained as he sat down.