10) NEVER Again..........Right?

A/N this chapter has not yet been editied!

also prepare for things to get steamy

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

{Carley's POV}

It had been a couple of weeks since the party. I couldn’t tell if she was alright or not. She avoided everyone for a while. Specially Cain. She would talk to Ash every now and then but then just stopped out of the blue. I didn’t quit get it. I still don’t.

She walked into the room from her morning run.

“hey what you up too today?” I asked her. As she pulled her head phones off stopping her music meanwhile still trying to catch her breath.

“um I'm not sure yet.” she said going through her draws finding clothes to wear.

“good. Don’t make plans we’re having a girls night.” I demanded grabbing my iphone texting the girls.

Hey come to ours at 7. Time for a girls night.

They all replied that they were coming while Lane went to have a shower. I texted Harleigh telling her to bring all her make up.  And texted Leight telling her to get the alcohol Riyan the food.  We were going to get Lane out of this mood that she was in threw alcohol and a night dancing in a club with a bunch of people we’ve never meet.

{Hīlaena’s POV}

It had been a week since I kissed Ash (well he kissed me and I kind of sort of enjoyed it). And I had been avoiding him since. I couldn’t even look my brother in the eyes.

I tossed and turned all night for the 5th night in a row. I decided to get up and just go for a run 5th morning in a row at... yup 5 o clock in the morning.

I got up looking at Carley sound asleep in the bed across from me. I walked over to my draw pulling out a Nike Grey Liberty Print Racer Back Tank Top, black Nike Phantom Shorts changing out of my sweat pants and singlet and into them and stuck on my Nike Shox Roadster+ Sneakers. I tiered my hair into a pony tale.

I plugged my white Beats by Dr Dre headphones into my iphone and snuck out of our dorm and out of the building.

Running to Trouble by Ray LaMontagne. One of my Uncles favourite songs that I had grown to love too.

trouble... Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble. Trouble been doggin' my soul since the day I was born. Worry... Worry, worry, worry, worry. Worry just will not seem to leave my..... mind alone. We'll I've been... saved by a woman I've been... saved by a woman I've been...’ he sang.

That was the thing about running as the sun slowly rose and music played along with every step I took. It relaxed me. It made me feel like I was free from all the shit that was going on, like I was untouchable. No one could touch me for as long as I focused on moving my legs moving to the beat of the song and I kept my attention on my breathing.

I arrived back at my dorm out of breath. Carley was making her bed.

“hey what you up too today?” she asked as I took my earphones off turning my music off.

“um I'm not sure yet.” I admitted putting my phone and earphones down grabbing some cloths to change into after my shower.

“good. Don’t make plans we’re having a girls night.” she demanded. I knew better then to argue with Carlz when she had an idea in her head so I didn’t and took her tapping away on her phone as an opportunity to have a shower.