14) Secrets

A/N

Not sure if i like this chapter. hasn't been edited

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

“Road trip.” we all cheered. We all climbed into the clubs black escalades. Ashton climbed into the driver seat. Blade the passenger. Riyan me and Harleigh the middle. While Carley and Tyson right in the back. Cain, Brody, Kaylee, Hayley, Reed, Jordan, Rita and Tyler followed in the other one. The others were all coming down later.

We had decided that seeing as the boys had club business in Samson we were going to make a road trip out of it and tag along for a trip. Ash’s Nan was up for the long weekend so she was going to stay at the house and look after the kids we were only going to be away for 3days. I was so happy to be spending my 4 month anniversary with Ash.

“First stop Shan’s about 20minutes away.” Tyson yelled.

“Well first thing us girls need is a bathroom. We need to get changed out of these clothes.” Carley demanded.

“You look hot babe.” Tyson sucked up.

“No offence baby, but no.” she said climbing over the seat to look threw her bag.

“I don’t feel like clubbing.” Riyan complained.

“Babe, we’re not ‘clubbing’ were going to the bro’s house, going to have a few drinks, dance and leave. Really not a big deal.” I corrected as we pulled up at Shan’s. “Boys out. Let’s get dressed girls.” They all done as they were told and got out the car. I rummaged through my bag looking for the dress I was going to wear. That I knew would catch Ash’s attention.

Getting dressed in the truck was so hard. I was thanking god the windows were tinted with the amount of people walking past. I pulled on my black long sleeved body-con dress with a lace-up corset back with a Plunging sweetheart neckline. That my tits looked amazing in. I applied red lip stick and my favourite Luichiny Chris Tina red peep toe heels. I pulled my hair up into a bun and applied mascara and a little eye liner. How I done this in dim light in a van with three other girls getting changed was beyond me. We were that good.

“Dam girl. Who are you trying to impress?” Carley asked. And I noticed she was wearing my Red, Bandage bodycon dress by Rare that I bought because of the zip at the front. She matched it with spike lady peep toe black pumps.

I smiled and she laughed.  “Ready Sexy’s?” Harlz asked. She was wearing a tight House Of Dereon Sequin Embellished Dress. It glued to her body and had an open back. She was wearing Liberty Black Suedette Platform Shoe Boots.I noticed that Riyan had ditched which confussed me. And Kaylee was standing at the now open door. She was ready to go wearing Draped twist dress with pearl butterfly back. She looked hot matching it with leather Zipper platform Shoe.

We were all ready to go. I stepped out and noticed that the place was packed with people on the front lawn. Bikes all parked up the drive way and girls making out with guys or other girls against the house.

We walked in and I noticed Ash talking to Cain. He saw me and just steered his lip rolling into his mouth. That turned me on just seeing that.

“what we all drinking?” Kay asked?

“I’ll have a Corona.” I said not ripping my eyes from Ash.

We all drunk our drinks and danced. I swayed my hips seductively to the beat until I felt someone come up behind me.

“come with me.” he said grabbing my hand. He lead me to the back and pulled me into him kissing me. “fuck your sexy.” he said against my neck.