21) Shits Getting Messy

Living in a house with my sisters ex boyfriend and a guy that was supposed to be my best friend was the weirdest thing I have ever experienced I spent most of my time at Roses, although she wasn’t in the happiest mood with me.
But it was a hell of a lot better than living in a house with a ghost

I walked into the club. Ash was sitting at the bar sculling back his beer.

“Want another one Prez?” Lez asked.

“Yeah and I’ll have one too Lez.” I said taking a seat. He looked at me. “How much you had to drink?” I asked him not sure if I really gave a fuck, but we had business to attend to tonight.

“Why the fuck does it matter.”

“Don’t be a fucking dick. You’re the one that got with MY sister.”

“Cain I’m not in the fucking mood ok.”

“What makes you think I give a fuck?” I said standing up.

“Everyone grab your shit. We got shit to attend to.” he said grabbing his patch ignoring the conversation we were supposed to be having.

I shook my head following him outside with my patch. I don’t know how this shit was going to work with us being the way we were. At the end of the day he was still my Prez.

I don’t know what had gotten over Ash he speed the whole way here then pretty much ordered everything. He was never the Prez who just demanded shit instead of putting it up to us.

He didn’t even hesitate to put a bullet in the guy’s head that was trying to kill us.

“ASHTON!”

“Fuck up Cain.” he said jumping on his bike and speeding off. I don’t know what the fucks come over him, but I have a feeling it has something to do with my Sister

{Lane’s POV}

“Lane. Come on you have to go. We’re all going?” Carley begged.

“Well I don’t feel like going ok Carley shit!”

“Babe. I know this is going to sound mean, but you have been cooped up in this room for the past couple of days since running into Kaylee. Its time you got out of your self-pity bubble and join the world again. Skull a couple of bottles, pop a few pill, smoke some blunts and you’ll be your happy self again. Come on Babe.” Harleigh encouraged.

“Ashton will probably be there. And I don’t want to see him ok! I’d rather not deal with that shit.” it was really frustrating me how my closest friends just didn’t understand me.

“You know what, get over it Babe! You guys broke up I get that. But there’s plenty of cock in this world; probably a lot bigger as well.”

“Trust me it’ll be hard to find a cock bigger than his.” I said out loud by an accident. I looked up from my homework realising what had just slipped out of my mouth and there was no mistaking they had both heard me.

“Was he big?” Carlz gasped

“I’m not discussing his cock.” I blushed and back to my homework.

“It is!” Harleigh said looking like an excited teenager bouncing up and down on the bed.

“You never did tell us how the sex was...” Carley pressed on

“Actually you never told us shit about you two; you were always with him bitch.” Harleigh growled. I gave her an apologetic look.

“You can make it up to her by telling her how the sex was.” Carley repeated.