5)Once a Manwhore, Always a Manwhore

I had been here for about a month now.

School sucked. Already made a few enemies’s, but grew closer to my friends.

School had the same people. The nerds who stuck to themselves. And sluts who spent their days with their lips wrapped around some guys dick or a lipstick tube. Bad boys who spent the day outside smoking dope. And then the normal people who actually went to class then at lunch went out and ate FOOD not Dick or a Book.

I barely saw Cain because he was so busy with the gang or occasionally school. Not only did I never see Cain but I never seen Ash either. I was starting to wonder if he was avoiding me because of the night we danced.

“Lane!” Carley yelled breaking my thoughts.

“Oh yeah?”

“You alright?” she asked.

“Yeah was just day dreaming. What were you saying?”

“We go to the club, you coming?”

“Like out?”

“Nah, like the club house, where the boys are.”

“Yeah I’ll tag along I think it’s about time I see my fuck head brother, let me just have a shower and get changed.” I said going to have a shower.

I chucked on my Black underwire lace bandeau bra, and a matching thong walking back into our room going to find something to wear.

“Boo that looks like a fuck me lingerie.” Harleigh teased.

“Are you serious? It does not.” I said running to the mirror. I wore this shit under everything, what the fuck?

“Whatever. Lucky Ash aye.” She said laughing at my reaction. Then wiggling her eyebrows.

“We’re not fucking. We hooked up once!” I said chucking on my new Helmut Lang's Lightweight rib tank-top.

“After rubbing up on his dick a few times.” she said laughing.

“Oh fuck up.” I pulled on a pair of mini ripped denim shorts.

I kept my make up light with just nude lip stick and a little bit of eye liner and mascara. I pulled my hair into a loss messy bun with heaps of stray bits and put a butterfly clip in it. Chucked on my wooden rosary beads Wood and Brass Stud Earrings, chain ear cuff Gold and wood bracelets and lastly gold double plain ring. I’ve always been a jewellery queen, the more the better. I sat down putting on my socks and turquoise Chuck Taylors. Then followed Carley out to her red and black BMW M3 E92 Coupe.

We turned up to this huge concrete fence with the words The West side Warriors printed above the gate. And their patch on the gate. We drove up to the gate and there was a caller box and cameras.

“Let us in niggers.” Carley said into the box. As the gates opened.

She drove in and there was bikes and cars parked all over the show.

The back fence was interrupted from a building that was just slapped in the middle. Again their patch was printed on the building. And another building that looked like a garage. Just as I thought that the door opened and I was right defiantly a garage. Carley parked the car and got out. I climbed out of her BMW.

“Hey baby.” Tyson said kissing her. Tyson was pretty hot even though I prefer my boy’s dark. He was pretty light just whiter then Carley, big and muscled up with a fuck the world attitude.

“Hey Lane, Skank.” He greeted me and Harleigh

“What are you doing here?” Cain yelled coming out of the back ruggered building. We all walked towards him.