9) And The Secrets Begin

A/N

i hope everyone's enjoying this story.

Comment, Fan, Save, Vote but most of all enjoy

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

I held her as she slept. I didn’t know what the fuck to do. I needed to hold her, to make sure she is ok. But I wanted to knock the fucking cunt. I swear if I see him again. I would fucking kill him.

“He’s gone.” Tyson said from the door looking at Lane lying in my arms asleep.

“Good.”

“Is she ok?”

“She will be.”

“We’ll take care of it. I’m about to call Cain.”

“No please don’t.” Lane said waking up.

“Don’t call Cain, I’ll suss it out.” I said dismissing Tyson.

“Please Ash, don’t tell Cain. He’ll kill him.” she said not even being able to say his name. Her big green eyes looking up at me.

“Lane...”

“No please. Nothing happened.” she said getting up and flinched.

“Hīlaena. Just lie back down.” I said grabbing her hand. She froze. And I realised what I just done. “Fuck Lane I’m sorry.” I said going in front of her.

Her eyes were tightly shut and she tears leaking threw the gaps. “Fuck Lane. I’m sorry.” I said holding her hand softly. I’ve never ever been this carful over anyone.

“I’m fine.” she said trying to get free.

“Hīlaena, your far from fine right now.”

“I just want to forget any of this shit happened ok. Please Ashton just forget it alright. NOTHING HAPPENED!”

“Ok. Ok. Nothing happened.” I said pulling her into a hug.

She hugged me back. Then climbed into bed with me.

{Hīlaena POV}

I woke up the next day and my whole body felt like yes it had been smashed. I was aching from head to toe. My throat was killing me. And my head was pounding.

I climbed out of bed. Where Ash was still asleep. And quietly snuck over to the door and slipped out as quietly as I could so no one would wake up.

The house was surprisingly clean and there were no bodies randomly comered all over the place. No it did not look like there was an 18th last night.

I eventually found my phone down stairs on the bench.

15 missed calls from Carlos..xx

5 missed calls from Riyan.

2 missed calls from Brother.

2 missed calls from Leight.

1 missed call Carlz

20 new voice messages

29 unread messages

None of which I wanted to listen to, read or reply.

I deleted all of Carlos’s texts. Deleted my missed calls and decided I needed to talk to someone.

“Hello?” Harleigh answered sounding tiered.