8) Ignored too leant upon

A/N: WARNING Rated R

contains sexual and violent behaviour!

Ps: for those that skipped the my last A/N LAST CHAPTER IS SET PRIVATE sorry you have to be a fan if you wont to read.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

{Rose’s POV}

I rolled over and cuddled into my man.

“Morning Baby.” Cain smiled at me.

“Morning.” we had been together for a while now. And I was starting to get really upset that he still wasn’t ready to go public with us. I tried to bring it up last night, but he changed the subject, and then took my mind off it completely by fucking me till the point I was exhausted and fell asleep. Little did he know is I would still want to talk about it when I woke up. I know that he just wanted to be comfortable before his sister started to pound me. But I’ve known Lane for a while and she defiantly wasn’t like that.

“Rose?” he said drawing me out of my thoughts. He smoothed out my freshly shaped eye brows. “What’s up Baby?” I climbed out of bed suddenly in a bad mood.  “Rosalie?”

“I’m sick of this!” I finally admitted. I hated being a dirty little secret. And for once I wanted to do the simplest things, like hold his hand in public. Kiss him when I see him. Act like an actual couple.

“Sick of what?” he asked looking at me confused.

“Being your whore that’s what? Either we’ll get together at the club or here at mine. Cain I hate being your dirty little secret.” I admitted throwing my hands in the air.

“You’re not.”

“I AM! We don’t go out, unless it’s in some other town. You’ll fuck me in the janitor’s cupboard, but that’s as far as shit will go when we’re at school. And if I see you when you’re with Lane you’ll completely ignore me. I feel like a cheap whore.” I complained.

“What the fuck. Where did this all come from?”

“You must really be blind Cain. Because I’ve felt this way for a looong time.” I exploded. I took a deep breath. “Can you just leave.”

“What?”

“LEAVE! GET OUT!” I screamed.

“No.” he yelled then kissed me roughly. I don’t know what come over me so I started kissing him back allowing his tongue to enter my mouth.

I realised what he had done and pulled back slapping him across the face. “What the fuck-” I was cut off by his crashing lips.

He pulled me to him kissing me again except more aggressive this time. I couldn’t help but kiss him back.  He ripped my singlet apart which really turned me on. Biting my neck hard, but not enough to hurt me. I moaned and pushed him away pulling my shorts down. He grabbed me hard by my waste crashing his lips to my mouth. I bit his lip pulling it back as I ripped his shirt. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. Climbing on top of me pulling my bra down roughly. I grabbed his head and forced it down to my mouth. Then flipped us over so I was on top straddling him. He grabbed my ass checks squeezing them making me grind into him. As I did he lent up taking my right nipple into his mouth. He bit down and I slapped him. He grabbed my by my hair flipping us over in between my legs pulling his pants off. I grabbed him by the back off the neck pulling his head down to me again wrapping my legs around his bare ass only thing stopping him from entering me was my thong. He grabbed my hair scrunching it into his hand as he forcefully kissed me grinding against me. I moaned as I felt his dick push against me but not being able to enter me. I ran my nails down his back in frustration. He leant up and I grabbed him by the throat flipping us over so I was straddling him again. Pulling my thong off. Then grabbed his hard dick putting it at my entrance and slid down so it was inside me moaning out loud as I felt him come in. Grinding against him. He moaned and reached up grabbing my tits and squeezing them just enough to make me feel so much better. I pushed his hands off. Fuck off was he aloud to touch me. I wrapped my finger around his throat and grinded up and down forcefully as I felt my climax hitting me. I rode it out until I felt him cum inside me.