20. Daydreamin

Song: Daydreamin Ariana Grande. I'm not allowed to use the real version so here's a cover of the song, the girl did a good job to be honest.

BY THE WAY don't play the music until I tell you! Oh and I haven't edited this chapter.

Hey which one of you is trying to make me a new cover?

Amanda POV *One year later* (I know it's a long time)

My life hasn't been the same without Justin everywhere I go fans have been coming up to me asking me for pictures.

Its been hard to see him on the latest gossip he looks so happy with Adriana,
I was on my laptop, when Jenny came running in to the room. "AMANDA OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!"

"What?!" I yell at her.

"Turn on the TV Justin is going to be on E news!" I groan she's still a belieber.

"Just keep the volume down." I mumble. Jen decided to keep the volume up so I could hear everything.

"So Justin tell us about your break up with Adriana." The interviewer said, which caught my attention.

"Yeah we were dating for a year and 2 months, but we were not as close as we used to be, it's good now were still friends."

Lies

"You've been single for quite some time now huh?"

"Yeah about 2 weeks." Justin licked his lips. Hashtag: weakness.

"Wow are there any other girls in your life at the moment?" Ugh change the channel.

"No I'm single, " Jen started screaming.
"But there is a girl that's been on my mind for a while." Jen started groaning.

"Oh really and can we know who this lucky girl is?" I wanted to cover my ears, but I didn't.

"Yeah her name is Amanda Lewis." Holy cow balls!

"What the fuck!?" Jen spits her drink. I agree what the fuck is going on.

"Oh wasn't she assigned your nanny little over a year ago?" Oh my god shut up.

"Yes she was and I think I'm going to try and get her back." Someone shoot me.

Jen turned off the TV and turned to look at me. "Amanda Justin's going to come here." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah right he's probably too busy to come here." I say checking my twitter which by the way was going crazy.

"Whatever, but I'm staying over until he comes." Jen says putting her feet on the counter.

"I don't care, he's not coming." I mumble.

My mom was walking into the house with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"What's up with you?" I asked putting my hand on my waist. She scratched the back of her neck.

"Well your father and I have a surprise for you, so be ready to go out to eat at 8." I nodded my head as we always do this.

"You're right Justin's not coming he's in New York." Jen said standing up, heading towards the door.

"Hey where are you going?" I yell for her. "I'm going home!" Wow she was using me, no surprise.

I decide that I should get ready for this dinner date with my parents. Once I shower I change into a black long sleeve sweater croptop, a light pink skater skirt. I curled my long black hair and applied some liquid eyeliner

Once I was done my parents and I were in the car, when I notice the car wasn't moving, I asked. "Why haven't you started the car?"

"Sweetie since we have a surprise dinner tonight we want to blind fold you." My father told me.

"Oh..okay I guess." My mom clapped her hands, taking out a black cloth to cover my eyes.

Once they made sure I couldn't see they started the car. Through the whole car ride all I was thinking was about my surprise. I felt the car come to a stop.

"Okay Amanda I'm going to guide you." My dad's voice echoed through my ears. I kept stumbling on steps, rocks, and my own feet!

"Okay darling I'm going to take off your blind fold."

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw something amazing, there was lights all around the area, and white rose petals leading to the table for two.
Wait for two? I turned to face my parents.

"Um are we in the wrong place?" My dad shook his head.

"Just sit down Amanda." What? I'm so confused, but I did as I was told and sat down in one of the seats wondering what in the name of cheese was going on.

I couldn't help, but admire the well decorate room it was magical. As soon as I heard the door open I looked over.

(start song that's above I'm sure you can play it while you read if not then I'm sorry)

"Sorry I'm late it takes time to look this good." My mouth was wide open at who I saw.

He looked so cute in his tux and his hair was not the usual messy do. I have to admit I feel the butterflies in my stomach start fluttering.

"Babe you look so beautiful." He grabbed my hand, making me stand up.

"Justin oh my god I can't believe you." I said lost for words. I couldn't fight the urge, but to hug him so hard.

"Woah chill out there beautiful, I hope you like the venue my mom helped look for it. I wanted everything to be perfect." Justin said with a smile.

"Are you serious it's amazing." I said smiling at him. He looks so perfect.

"I'm not sure if you're hungry or you just think I look hot, Cause the way you're looking at me is..." I slapped his shoulder. Justin's smirked made me every more nervous.

Justin and I were sitting and talking about the most absurd things, and I loved it.

"So how you've been since you left?" He coughed.

"Well I've been okay, but it's sucked cause I would always see pictures of you and Adrianna." He looked uncomfortable, that's when I knew I had crossed the line.

"But hey you finally got rid of her." I laughed awkwardly.

"I know I was so done with her, but I don't want to talk about her." He said holding my hand.

"Hey we should dance." He suggested, I just shook my head continually. "Aww come on." Justin wriggled his eyebrows at me.

"No I don't want to." I said in a serious tone.

Justin wasn't going to take no for an answer so he got up and made me stand and that's when he started twirling me around. I couldn't help, but giggle.

As we slowed down I could help, but notice the way he was looking at me, he looked like he was in another planet.

I crooked my head to the side, his lips had just collided with mine that's when I realized how much I missed his warm lips, on mine. I missed the way his hands traveled all over me. I missed the way he smelled the way he tasted, and as his tongue met mine, and I heard him let out a moan, which made me go insane, but not as much as the way his body felt against mine. God I missed him.

Authors note: okay this is my favorite chapter and in case you were wondering I want to make this story 35 chapters long....is that god or nah?

I'm sorry if this chapter was confusing.

"Please Vote."

"Comment something too."