36. Kiddnaped

Amanda POV

Justin came back to the suite without Roger. Which of course made me very nervous. Did he kill him?! I have no idea.

"So what did you do?" I asked Justin who is eating and watching TV. His stare was on the TV, but he was way too focused on it.

He swallows and turns to me. "I uh told him to leave." He said directing his attention back to the TV.

I frowned. "Just like that?" I asked.

"Just like that." He said not staring at me once again. I mean I'm glad that he didn't get in trouble.

So most of the fans know we're here and they have been tweeting us none stop to go outside of the hotel. I really want to go.

"Hey let's go say hi to the fans outside." I say hugging Justin.

He finished his cereal and turned to me. "Yeah sure, go ahead I'll be there in a minute." I nodded and headed towards the elevator.

Right before the door closed some guy in hood walked in. No not Oliver Queens (Arrows reference).

"I'm sorry." They guy said. I frowned, as he started to walk towards me. Oh my gosh!! I had no where to run. He had a rag in his hand. He's drugging me, I started crying.

Unknown POV

She's so gorgeous. I hate doing this. What do I do now? The elevator is about to stop and I have a unconscious girl in my arms.

Fuck!!! I carry her bridal style and cover her face, "is she okay?!" Some dude asked.

"I'm taking her to the hospital excuse me." I say running out the doors trying to avoid all these fans, but I make it to the car. Where Roger is ready to leave.

"You got her?! Cool let's go." He says as I put her in the back seat. "Sit with her in case she wakes up." I nod. I'm really pissed off that I had to do this.

"Tell me exactly why I'm here?" I ask clenching my jaw.

"Dude Jenny is going to kill me if I let Amanda with Justin." I roll my eyes. He's scared of a girl.

"Youre a pussy dude. Jenny is just a fucking girl!" I yell, regreting ever doing this.

"You do realize she's got something mental going on in her head. She's been trying to separate them. I swear she would kill for him." Crazy ass beliebers.

I look down at Amanda. She was sweating and her hair was stuck on her face. Fuck I feel so guilty.

.

I was sitting in a couch waiting with Roger for Jenny to walk in. I wanted to punch her in the face.

Then she walked in. "So what was your big plan?!" Jenny yelled at Roger. I just raised my eyebrow.

"Well I kidnapped her." Roger proudly said. While Jenny didn't look impressed.

"YOU WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY WERE GOING TO GET AREESTED OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO STUPID!!" My eyes widened when she went off on him.

I get up and start to walk towards the door.

"And were do you think you're going?!" She says pointing at me. I look over at Roger who is at this moment pleading me to forgive me.

"I'm leaving you guys are crazy." I say.
"Oh no youre not now tell me where you have Amanda." She says. Making me laugh.

"Yeah about that. She's with me so you keep Justin and I'll keep Amanda deal?" I say not really thinking of what I just said.

she smirk. as for Roger he just has his jaw wide open. "Hmm okay, but if you day any names I will kill everyone you love." I frown, shes crazy.

I start running towards my car. When I get in I turn to see Amanda.

Shit.

Amanda's POV

I wake up with a wicked headache. I look around I'm in a car. What the hell happend!? Oh my gosh.

I see a guy walking towards the car. I lay back down. I look for something anything. Then I see a weird looking statue. I grab it. Then when the stranger looks at me I throw it at him.

"Shit please don't be dead." I say shoving him to the back. Tying him with the rope that was poorly put on me.

I see his phone and grab it. No lock what a weird o. I immediately call the police. Oh god what if they took Justin too! I'm a horrible babysitter.

"Hello this is ---- what is your emergency?" The lady says in a plain voice.

"Please help me I've been kiddnaped!" I yell starting the car. I might be in a bad place.

I hear her move around. "Okay give me your location." She says. I just park into a gas station and give the address to the lady.

"Ma'am please make sure the kidnapper is secure." She says. I tell her everything is fine.

She stays with me on the phone I look around to see where I'm at. The middle of no where.

"Ugh what the fuck!" I gasp dropping the phone ending the call.

He woke up! "Amanda youre awake." He looks down at his phone. "Please tell me you didn't call the police." I stay quiet.

"No I was saving you!" He says struggling to get lose. I don't believe him. The police arrives, and I run out of the car. My heart stops when I see Justin running towards me.

"Amanda baby! Are you alright. What the hell did he do to you?!" He says walking towards the guy being arrested.

"Nothing at least that I remember." I say holding his face in between my hands.

"That dude drugged you!" He yells. And I grab his arm.

"Just stop I'm fine. Are you okay?" I say. "I thought they took you too." I inspect him to see he looks fine.

"No, what I'm fine." He says frowning.

"Well you won't be someone's looking for you watch out cause she's dangerous." The guy tells us as he's being put into the cop car.

I look up at Justin, who looks just as scared.

Authors note.

So I just hit 90 thousand read!! That's amazing thank you guys sooooo much I love you all!!?

What's Justin's best feature?! Youre favorite thing about him?!