32. Magical Kiss

Okay the following is very Disney style, but I thought it was cute okay?

Amanda's POV

Its over. All the pretending to care about Justin, all the pretending to be happy. Its over.

I folded my shirt and added it to my suitcase. My thoughts were consuming me. I mean I actually thought I would remember, but I can't even remember the simplest things.

I make sure I have everything as I look in what I assumed were my cabinets I hear the bedroom door being opened. My instinct was to turn around of course I knew who it was.

Justin; there he stood leaning on the door frame with a sad look his stare was not towards me, but to the floor. His crossed arms were exposed due to his tank top. He looked like a lost puppy.

I turn around so I can zip up my suitcase. I do it slowly my thoughts were again going crazy. I felt horibble leaving him with so many feelings for me. I shut my eyes and sigh why do I feel like this when I don't even know him.

'You do.' My inner voice said. I do, but then again I don't.

I have to think of reasons why its a good idea for me to leave, so I will stop feeling like shit. For one he's going on tour and he doesn't need to be worrying about me. I'm distracting him from everything. And I'm not making him happy.

I realize it is best I leave. Grabbing my suitcase I started towards the door. As I faced Justin I knew I should hug him. I put down my suitcase and looked up at him.

"Thank you for everything." I said continued by my arms wrapping around him. He did hug back which I was grateful for.

As seconds turned to minutes I know he wasn't letting go anytime soon. His hug was tight and I could feel his heart race like something bad was going to happen. I wrapped my arms tight around him to let him know it was okay.

Justin raised his head to look at me. Yet he was not letting go. He was just staring at me. For a long time I watched as his eyes traveled every inch of my face as thought he didn't want to forget what I looked like.

I thought it was so cute. I decided to take the time to look at his face. The first thing that I noticed were his fucking eyebrows that are a mess. Then his eyes his mother fucking eyes, my mind was blown at his curled lashes. Then his mustache and small ass goatee, girls find this attractive?

What the fuck, I find this attractive! He's beautiful.

Without even noticing I find myself leaning in, and I want to stop myself, but I can't. My lips touch his, I thought I was taking control, but to my surprise Justin's lips move with mine in a way that I can't explain. He kisses me and knows every weak spot I have while I'm clueless on him. I get this feeling that become so familiar, like Ive bin through this. Then it all comes back with every movement and depth in the kiss. Our first time meeting our actual first time. Everything. And best of all my feelings towards this idiot.

I back off Justin making him groan. My lips are being covered my by hand as I can't believe this is happening.

"I remember.... I remember!!" I yell at Justin who hasn't yet caught on. When he does his eyes widen.

"No way. Are you serious?!" He says smiling and I just nod like a crazy man.

He grabs me, hugs me, and kisses me all over my neck.

.

So Justin has been asking me all these questions to make sure I really remember.

"What was that guys name, the one I hired to help you babysit me." Justin says as though I actually don't remember.

"Peyton." I say wondering what happened to him.

Justin doesn't ask me a follow up question he just smiles like he's been doing for the past half hour.

"Stop looking at my face!" I say covering it up once again. Justin groans I know hes about to tell me I'm beautiful and what not.

"You're perfect." There it is, I'm perfect I doubt that. I sigh why can't I be like a Victoria Secret model?!

"Amanda stop bumming us out; you're face I like that shit. Now cuddle with me I missed you." He says wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you." I whispear into Justin's chest. I know he heard me. He hears everything which pisses me off.

"I love you baby and I'm glad I got you back. I seriously was about to lose you and I would have died." I smile he would have died yeah right.

"I'm glad you didn't die." I say laughing. As I'm laughing I start to remember Roger weres that boy. "Hey where's Roger?" I ask.

"Oh he left in the morning to something he hasn't comeback." He says, which is weird because its been like 10 hours. I wonder what that boy is up to.

"Oh my god it just hit me! My kiss made you remember, damn I knew it was good but I can cure amnesia! I should of kissed you're pretty face a long time ago." I roll my eyes Justin's going to be bragging about his magical kiss.

Authors note: READ DIS SHIT...thanks.

Bruh my hand was tired af when I finished writing this. Y'all should of seen me I was typing so hard. I was feeling it.

Anyways thanks for the reads now please tip/reward me with a VOTE!

I take days to think of any update the least you could do is vote it. Thanks

And if you're feeling generous leave a comment. Okay byeeee.