13. Leave

I haven't written an Authors note in a while there's one at the end saying how much I love you!

Amanda's POV

I slowly stood up from my bed. I looked around and it was empty, where the hell is Justin? Why did he just leave, maybe he got a call and had to go to the studio. Yeah studio.

"Ugh Jenny left her phone on my nightstand. Typical." Now wheres my phone. My bag, I got up and checked for any messages from Justin. Nothing, I called him, but it went straight to voicemail. I have a bad feeling. I decided to check TMZ those low lifes know everything.

"Justin Bieber seen coming out of a bar late at night." No Justin no! When will he understand that he needs to mature.

**

"Manister is Justin here?" I see his car in the drive way, so he must be here. I need to talk to him.

"Why yes ma'am he's in his. room." I thanked him and walked towards his room, there he was sleeping. I laided down next to him.

"Why Justin you promised." I played with his hair. He suddenly woke up.

"Justin what happened last night?" He looked angry. "Whats wrong?" I asked, he's been so strange.

Justin got up. "Amanda I need you to leave."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I crossed my arms.

"You lied to me y-you're using me!" He put his hands through his hair. What is he talking about?!

"I'm so confused!" Our first fight what the hell.

"Amanda you're just like all the other girls, you're a lying bitch!" Dont cry Amanda don't cry, fuck you're crying I told you not to!

I can't believe him. "What did-"

"I said leave!" You don't know how scary it is to have someone you trusted hurt you so bad.

"You know what I'll leave, but just so you know I have no clue what youre talking about!" I wiped my tears away. I took one last look at Justin, he looked at me with sad eyes.

What did I do?

**

"Don't cry over him. Even if he is my life, Bieber did wrong." Jenny said. I'm glad she's on my side, ya know cause she's a belieber.

'"I just want to know why he's mad at me. Oh here's your phone by the way." I tossed her, her phone.

"Thank goodness. Aw Harry called me beautiful." I'm not sure what Harry's intentions are. Jenny and Harry....Eww.

"Why didn't you ask him for his number?" Jen asked. Ha like I would ever need it what would we talk about?

"Why do I need it?" Jen sighed and continued to swoon over Harry's messages.

I suddenly heard my ringtone. No it's Dulce. "Hello?" I tried not to sound so sad.

"Sweetheart we need you to go back to Justin he went to a bar and we need you to take care of him." Dulce said.

"I can't... we got in a fight." I shyly said.

"That's what happens when you mix work with your social life. Amanda that's your problem now get to Justin."

I sighed. "Fine I'm on my way."

"Excellent. Goodbye." I could feel her smile on the end of the line.

"Jen I have to go to work." Jen barely paid attention to me. I rolled my eyes.

Now I'm going to avoid Justin, it's not like I have a choice he's going to avoid me so it's a lose, lose situation.

I checked my phone at a red light. I had an unread message from Freddy.

"Hey babe what you been up too?" I laughed. I never saw Freddy more then a friend, except when I had a crush on him,

"Freddy I'm not your babe." I typed.

"Really? I thought we had something going on." The light changed into green. I put my phone down, thoughts took over me. I never gave Freddy a chance. No I don't even like him, but maybe... No Amanda stop just stop and focus on the road.

**

"Nice to see you back Miss. Lewis." Manister said. I smiled at him. Then I saw Justin walking down the stairs.

"What are you doing here?" Justin said. Well this isn't awkward. I placed my bag on the floor.

"Dulce told me I had to come back early." He scoffed. I mumbled to myself some bad words.

"Whatever just don't get in my business."

"Don't get in my business." I mimicked him. So this is our relationship now. I went to the living room.

Incoming call from Freddy.

"Hey what's up?" I said into the phone as Justin was sitting down on the opposite couch.

"Nothing I was wondering if the rumors were true..." He said.

"What rumors?" I replied which got Justin's attention. He was pretending to watch tv, but I knew he was eavesdropping.

"That you and err...Justin are dating." I awkwardly laughed.

"No well... never mind." I didn't know how to properly answer that. We were never together in the first place.

"So you're single?" I bit my lip.

"Yeah I am." I heard Justin 'cough.' I looked over to him, but he looked away. How adorable. Ugh he's so adorable.

"Great we should hang out then." This is the con of working as a babysitter.

"Freddy..." Justin's head turned to me. "You know I can't."

"Yeah I know. I got to go now." Freddy hung up. He's upset, and there's nothing I can do about it.

I looked over to Justin, he was dead ass staring at me.

"What are you looking at?" I don't want to be mean to Justin, but ugh!

"Something ugly." Ohhh hell no!

"I ain't no mirror!" One point Amanda.

Justin stood up. "What's that ugly thing growing out of your neck?... Oh its your head"

I gasped. "If you're gonna act like a dick you should wear a condom on your head so you can at least look like one!" With that I stormed off to my room.

"Why does life suck?!" I banged my head into the door.

I decided to shower. I love how the warm water feels on my skin. I changed into some pink shorts and a white tank top.

Tomorrow I will confront Justin on why he's mad at me I have the right to know.

Justin's POV

I don't understand. The phone that I went through was black, and the phone Amanda just had was white. She couldnt have gotten a new phone in one day.

-------------

Thank you for reading I'm sorry if its sort.

I really appreciate all of you that are reading. When I read your comments I get very eager to update. I love you guys.

-Ana 😘