6. Unpredictable

-Amanda-

"So how was your date?" I saw Justin walk in in sweats shirtless. 

"Uh-wh-I mean it was....Good!" I scanned his body, his tattoos make him look sexy, not gonna deny it that would make me sound so cliché.

"Amanda...Amanda?" I looked at his face, his smile was perfect, but then I realized he caught me red handed. 

"So..ho-how was your date?" Why the fudge am I stuttering?

"Don't try and change the topic. I saw you staring at all this." Don't thrust no no no, ugh he did it.

"Okay I was looking, but you were looking at my butt  so were even." 

"I- wait I'm getting a call." I answered.

'Amanda, you Justin office now.'

'But its 12 at night.' 

'NOW!' I jumped. 

"Dulce...Justin are you supposed to be seen with Selena?" He started whistling and looking around. I got up and started punching hes toned chest.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUSTIN I'M GOING TO GET FIRED YOU PIECE OF-"

"Lady's don't talk that way." Manister Fuck you too.

"Lets go I pulled Justin's arm. 

****

"In my defence you didn't give me any instructions all you said was ' You're babysitting Justin bye.' So I shouldn't be the one being attacked!" I yelled at Dulce which I instantly regretted.

"Well I knew you had an attitude from the first time I met you so this is no surprise, fine." She snapped her fingers. So cliché of her. "Danny will send you an e-mail on what Justin can and can not do now if you excuse me I have to go." 

****

"Amanda I know you're mad but- Shut up Justin you seriously don't give a shit about anyone, but yourself I get that you're famous and all, but this is the second time I almost lose my job cause of you!" I barged into the house and ran to my room, which I was getting used to.

I was currently Skyping Jenny. 

"So hows everything?" 

"Horrible Justin almost go me fired...again."

"Its not his fault." 

"Jen I get that you're a Belieber and all, but can you pretend you're on my side?" 

"Sorry, but come on you must be having fun right?" Am I?

"Jenny I don't know, I just cant handle Justin." 

"How about we stop talking about him. Oh I saw some pictures of you and Freddy you guys were in the picture with Selena and Justin." 

"Yes I hanged out with him, he got so freaking hot like Jen, you don't even understand." 

"Didn't you like him." 

I rolled my eyes. "A long time ago he's my friend besides with this job I cant have a social life." 

"Hey Amanda I have to go to work." 

"Oh...Okay bye." 

It was 2 am God why am I up? Oh yeah I didn't want to eat dinner with Justin. Fml. 

I made myself a sandwich. I was happily eating my sandwich when the lights came on, I paused my cheeks were full of food. I looked to see who it was. 

"Lil Za what are you doing here?"

"Um I live here?"

"I know, but never mind."