31. Over?

Can someone make me a cover for this story? That would be great?

Point out any mistakes please I probably have many I'm sorry I just wanted to update this.

Justin's POV

Day #4 still nothing Amanda seems so lost and I just want her to remember, but she hasn't.

"So I have to follow you around everywhere?" She asked me. I just nod my head. "Well that's going to get annoying. So where are we going?" I haven't told her, but I have a surprise.

"Ugh I just need to do something really quick." I don't want to give it away. I thought of many ways to let her get her memory back, but nothings working.

We were on our way to the surprise when Scooter called I've been working on a huge surprise for the fans.

"Justin I've got tour dates...." I started celebrating. "but we might have to start the tour in 2 weeks." I frowned.

"Isnt that a little soon can we even do that? I mean I've practiced and all, but what about advertising." I said.

"Come by my office right now so we can talk about it." I look over at Amanda I have something planned. Then again she does think were going to work.

I sigh. "I'll be there." I asked the driver to change the route.

I was excited, pissed off, and exhausted. I've been so busy and now I'm going to be even busier.

I guess Amanda saw my sadness/tiredness cause she was holding my hand.

"Is everything alright? You always seem so stressed." She said.

I plainly laughed. "Nah baby its been a hectic couple of days I'm stressed out." She slightly smiled.

When we arrived to Scooters office. By office I mean his house. He knows about Amanda, what happened.

Walking in to his house, I see Scooter over in the living room. " Justin we have somethings to discuss come on." I nod.

"Sit tight okay babe?" I tell Amanda she just nods and starts to watch TV.

We start walking towards the conference area.

"Any luck with her? Has she at least remembered any thing?" Scoots been worried about her. Mostly because it effects me.

I look over at Amanda as she dissapears into the corner of my eye. "No I think this is long term I don't know what to do." I say pissed off.

"Calm down your lucky she's even okay that fall for the top of the staircase yikes!" Scooter thinks positive, but I can't.

I take a seat in the opposite chair as scoots. "Okay so I've been working on everything. All we need is some choreography and we are set to go." I'm so excited I haven't been on tour in a long time.

"Great when do tickets go on sale?" I ask. My fans are going to be so excited.

"Whenever you want just name it this week next week-"

"Tomorrow afternoon. Then I want it to start a week after. Surprise tour, its only 7 shows right?" I ask this is just a little warm up for my huge tour coming soon.

"Yeah okay sounds good. I will see you later I have other clients to attend." I'm glad this was short so I can still take Amanda to the surprise.

I race to the car with Amanda. This is it I might be getting her back I might not.

As we got closer to the place I started to get nervous. "Where are we going?" Amanda asked looking at me.

"Well I have a surprise for you. Don't ask because I will not tell you." I say knowing she was about to ask.

"Fine, but if it's not Disneyland take me home." She crossed her arms. I got even more nervous we aren't going to Disneyland.

I started to panic what do I do know. "Calm down Justin I was just kidding. You started to panic and it was funny." I wanted to yell at her, but her laugh was too cute.

I laughed a long with her. As I started at her I can't help, but think she's so gorgeous. She has dyed her black hair blonde which made her look hot as fuck.

"Stop that. Stop!" She said blocking me for seeing her beautiful face.

I try and take her arms away from her face. "No you stop that. I wanna see your smile." I say as see starts to giggle.

"Mmm how about no." She says, forming a ball. Now I have to tickle her.

I locate her stomach and start tickling her she laughs and unballs herself.

"Okay! Stop youre going to make me pee." She says wipping off her tears.

"Okay you're lucky were here." I said looking out of the window to see the place where I got her parents to take her.

She looked out the window. "You're taking me to eat?" She said a little less excited then I expected.

"Well yeah, but this is where I made it up to you and I apologized and yeah it's kind of a big thing. Maybe if we go inside you'll remember." I said. She looked unsure, but we walked in.

She was amazed just like the first time. "Whoa its beautiful. Its so pretty I love it." She said all excited.

"Yeah you had the same impression last time.... So anything look familiar?" I ask knowing the answer.

"Uh no... I'm sorry." She said. I wasn't surprised. I tried not to look sad.

Smiling I grabbed her hand. "Well uh let's eat then maybe we can talk and stuff." I wasn't sure what stuff to talk about since she doesn't really remember anything.

As she sat down and our first course was served. I couldn't help, but think that if she doesn't remember will it be the same different

"How did you know I loved spaghetti?!" She said putting it in her mouth and moaning.

I watched as she dug in and ignored my presence completely. "Well you kinda told me." I said.

"You sound like a stalker." She said.

Stalker?!

I can't deal with this it's too much. How the hell am I supposed to get her back if she doesn't even like me anymore. She has no interest in me. That's years of memorys gone and I can't regain it. I could try, but it won't be the same.

"Justin?" I looked over t Amanda shes not my Amanda. Not even close.

"I'm sorry. I can't anymore, you can leave me I know you don't like being with me. I hear you crying at night. Let's go back to my house so you can pack your stuff. Its over." I looked at her she looked relived which hurt me the most.

Its fucking over.

Authors note:

Okay when I write I don't have any ideas I just write and for some reason this was what I wrote.

Comment thoughts please?!

Sorry for the late update I wasn't feeling it so I couldn't write, but I'm feeling it now

XD

Vote. Thanks