2.Believe Me Now?

A/N I'm not very proud of this chapter .

~Amanda~

I was finally done packing. It was already Thursday night, I told my parents about my new job they thought I was joking. smh

"Amanda, Jenny's here." That's weird I haven't talked to her in a month. She betrayed me and now she comes wow.

I walked downstairs to see her waiting by the front door.

"I'll just leave you two to talk." My mother says before walking towards the kitchen.

"Hi" she awkwardly says.

"What do you want?" She seemed shocked, yet she knows me god damn well about my attitude.

"Amanda listen to me...please."I crossed my hands.

"Why should I Jenny." So you can tell me that you're dating my crush! Well save it cause I know."

"Amanda I'm sorry..."

"No I'm sorry that I was ever best friends with a bitch like you.... Now leave." I opened the front door.

"I'm not leaving till you listen to me." This bitch.

"Leave."

"No Amanda."

"Okay you have 30 seconds to talk Go."

She took a breath in."Okay so the truth is that I never wanted to ask out Andrew I swear, but we were in a fight and I needed to get back at you, Julie told me to ask Andrew out I thought he was going to say no, but he said yes." She went so fast I only heard a small part.

"Jen then why didn't you break up with him?"

"I-I don't know Julie kept saying that I shouldn't hang out with you anymore, but she was wrong I need you. You're my best friend actually my sister and I just came to tell you that I broke up with him."

I sighed "Jen I'm not sure if I can forgive you."

"I understand." She headed out the door.

"I cant forgive you unless you give me a big hug." I can't stay mad at her she's my only friend.

Jenny ran towards me and gave me a huge bear hug. She's way shorter ten me so I lifted her up and swung her around.

~Justin~
For the past three nights I couldn't stop thinking of Amanda. I was currently with Chantel.

"Come on Justin." Chantel was wearing one of my shirts and was crawling on top of me. Don't get me wrong this would usually turn me on, but it's not right now.

"Chantel I'm not in the mood."

"You know you are." She pecked my lips.

"No I'm not." I pushed her off of me. And stood up.

"Justin what are you doing?" I put on my clothes and walked out the door.

"Justin! You can't leave me" Oh shit she's gonna stab me. Justin what were you thinking.

"Chantel we're done...even tho we were never a 'thing'." She gave me a look.

I ran outside to my car and drove home.

Damn paparazzi are outside. I really dont care...Anymore.

~Amanda~

"Amanda are you going to tell me or not?" Well lets just say Jen is a HUGE Belieber. Im not sure if I should tell her.

"I would, but youre going to freak out." She gave me the 'Ugh' face.

I sighed." Jen I cant its to much for you to handle." Jen got on her knees and started pleading like a little kid.