Chapter 19: I was just a simple girl (Last chapter?)

Chapter 19: The Wedding

I felt cold air tickle the back of my neck. I shivered a little at it. "Autumn?"I heard someone knock. In walks a girl with long brown-ish black hair. I got up and bowed.

"My queen." I said and stood. She smiled. Her eye's were ocean blue. "How can I help you my queen?"I asked. She sighed

"Today is your wedding day,"The queen said. I nodded. I already knew it was since Isaiah told me last night when he was moving into another room. A girl with a blonde hair tied into a bun walked in with a white dress. "I would like you to wear the tradintioal wedding dress that has been passed down from generations to generations."The queen stated firmly. I nodded once more.

I got ready an hour later. The dress was white with a glint of silver. I looked in the mirror. The dress hugged my body firmly.

With in a blur I was at the after wedding party.I looked around to see some familiar and not so familiar faces....I guess this is how my life came to be. I was just a simple girl hanging out with my friends at the movies. Next thing I knew I went through so many courses of my life and then...I'm married to the one i love. I looked up at Isaiah and smiled. He too looked down at me and smiled. Our lips met in a brief kiss. I guess this is a start of my new life..I will miss my old one but its for good I start fresh. Even if I'm now a vampire.....

____________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know havent up dated alot. I know its the last chapter :'( But it might not be? I dont know yet. But soon ill start writing a new book. Im working on it now =D Its probely might be better than this one. Aslo MIGHT not or MIGHT be a fan fic..No not 1D fan fic -_- so freaking many of thoses already..Sorry not dissing on anyone just saying to many 1d fan fics.. :/ Litteraly.