Chapter 9: I wish this was a dream..

Chapter 9:I wish this was a dream..

I ran and ran.I stoped when i tripe dover a branch.The scratches from throns bleedin.Tears spilling.Dress was ripped up.Why cant my life be normal..I was hanging out with friends one minute.Next kidnapped and chosen to choose who ill marry to be king and queen of the vampire kingdom.Then i met the Werewolfprince.Now i found out my bestfriend died.I cried harder.Why god?WHY!?

Isaiah,Drake,Blake,David,and James..All creatures i thought never existed intil today.I laid down on the grass..The moon was up.I wish this was all a dream.Yes just a dream.Come on wake up!I felt my eyes grow heavy.

"Should we bring her to the prince's?She might be hurt."A voice said.

"She is hurt.Look at the scratches on her arms and the torns on her dress."A nother voices answered.Then i felt my self being lifted.I kept my eyes closed.Befor ei knew it i heard a knock on a door."Yes we are here to see the princes."The voice from the secound person said.Then i heard a famlair gasp.Cloe.

"What happen to Autum?"She asked.I still kept my eyes closed.

"We found he rin the woods like this ma'm."First voice said.

"Come one bring he rup to her room."Cloe said.Then befor i know it i was on a soft bed.I shifted."Autum...Please wake up.."I hear Cloe say.I opened my eyes.

"Can't a girl sleep."I mummbled and yawn.Clos elaughed.I playfully glared at her.I heard 3 sets of foot steps running toward the room.Drake,Blake,and isaigh were stanidng infront of my door wide eyed.

I looked at my self.Yup im a mess.I laughed at my self hiding the pain when remembering the news andotherstuff that happened yesterday.i SIGHED.Isaiah came and huged me.I huged back and began to cry."Shhh its ok."He said.

"No its not.She's dead.I killed her.I i wasnt here they would be afte rme and killed her."I cried harder.He sothed my back softly.They left after i wa sdone crying.I cleane dmy self up and got dressed.I brushed my hari an dput it in apony tail.I sighe dan dlaid on my bed.I let tears fall.Just I wish this was all a dream so i can wake up...