Chapter 14: Deadly Way Of Remembering Pt.1

Recap~

"Food..."I said and my stomic grumbled.I hadnt eaten in days and im hungry as ever.Isaiah came back with food and i began to eat.It hurt though but i took on the pain.The girl rolled her eyes.Thats when i reconized the voice.School...Also from some where else.

Now~

I had fallen asleep that night.Night mare kept coming back of the night i was almost killed.Its now have been weeks scince the attack.But feel like someone is watching me, closely.I dont know why though.I always looked around.When something bang i scream.I guess im still frighten the person will comeback to finish me off.

I began to walk down the long hall ways.I was trying to find Isaiah's office.But i couldnt.They need to put labels on theese doors..I walked in once on Blake taking a shower.Big mistake!I turned to the right following the direction The butler, Albert, gave me.I have a bad vibe though.One i turned to the cooner i felt someone grab me and put a cloth to my face.

I woke up.I was on a cold floor and i felt something wrapped around my ankle.My eyes finally adjusted and i went to get up and move.But i fell back down.The light turned on blind me.I winced .I looked over to what puuled me down.Iwas chained to the ground.A snicker came.

"Oh pity.Aworthless human is chained."A female voice laughed.I was confuzed.I recognized the voice.It was the women who tried to kill me.