Chapter 1:My best friends went missing now theres a guy in my house!!

• Dedicated to Dad and Mom

Chapter one:

As i block the sunrise's from my eye's,I walked in to the mall so i can see my best friends Cloe and April.   "OMG! were have u been we'v been waiting here for an hour"April said pouting like a little kid.

"Busy i had to help my mom with some stuff"I said walking to the movie booth paying for tickets to see Underworld Reawaken.1 hour later and 40 mins the movie was over and we walked out.It was pitch black.

"Well see ya later girls."cloe said waving off.Then April,Cloe,and i walked our separate ways.As i got to the car I heard a scream from Cloe,"AHHH!"

Then another scream from April "AHH!"

I ranned to my bests friends cars.They were next to each other."Cloe,April!Were are you?!"I hollered.No answer.I was freaked out.Then i fell to my knees with my hands covering my face.'My two best friends and only friends gone why them why not me'i asked myself.I was scarred.I called the cops and they came right away.I told them every thing..

***********next day***********

I was sad my only friends been gone for like almost a day.I stayed home cause well I'm 18 and i didnt care I'm flipping sad.I grabbed my guitar and played it.I played If i die young by the band Perry.Then a knock on my door."come in"i said.Then a man i didn't know came through the door."W-who are you?" i asked a little scarred.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz comment to tell em wat u think thank you very much for read :D