Chapter 7: Captured And Return Then Death

Chapter 7: Capture And Exscape

Recap: "Run!"Isiah yelled.I got up holding my ribs and rain for my dear life.I didnt know which way the castle is.I triped and yelped in pain.I got up and ran father and father in the woods.

It is dark outs side and i couldnt see anything..."Hello?"I called out."Is any one out here."I called out again.I was scared.I sat down under a tree.I hugged my knees tightly against my chest."Some one please find me.."I whispered.I began to get tired.

Soon i couldnt stay awake any longer...Then i fell asleep.I have night mares an dbad dreams..

Now:

I woke up with a headace.My ribs were killing me.I looked up to see men standing over me."W-who are y-you?"I asked.I was shaking the didnt answer.One man grabbed me bye the arm and dragged me to where ever they wee going."Pleas elet me go!"I yelled.Teras sprang from my eyes.I hear someone shout at a nother person

"FATHER YOU DONT UNDER STAND!"The boy my age screamed at a man.I wa sthrown to the ground.I groaned in pain.I curle dup into a ball.I looked around i was in a nother castel.I curled up again.

"Who is this women?!"The man screamed.

"Sir this is Soon to be queen Autum."On eof the guard said.He bowed.The mna began to scan over me."Shes the one i told you about."Another guard said.My ribs felt like they have been crushed.A tear slipted from my eyes sneakly.Cloe,April...I miss you already.I stood up.I looke dup at the man holding my ribs."Sing for us wench!"The guard hit my ribs.I screamed.I fell to my knees.

"Well i guess she has no talent..."The king said.The guard growled at me.That ticked me off.

"Your not the one with broken ribs buck-o.So next time you hit my or my ribs again think twice i wont hesate to hit back!"I yelled at the guard.I stand up straight.The guard smirk.A whole bunch of guards surrounded me.

"Show me you best move."He said.I smirked.I kicked him in the jewles.

"You still dont know that trick do you."I said.I began to wlak out the door when i was thrown across the room hitting the wall painfuly.I gasped.

"When you been told what to do,do it pesent!"One of the other guards said."NOW SING!"He demanded

I was taken back.I began to think of lyrics.A tears slipt again."I htink much better thja me..After all the lies i mad eyou beleave...Guilt kicks in...And start to see."I began to sing...After the song i colasped and everything was dark.

I herad rustling around the room."April...Cole...What ar eyou doing..."I said sitting up.I realised it wasnt the room i stayed in at the vampire princes place and it wasnt April and cole.It was different people..I heard a knock at the door.I looked over and saw the boy from earlyer.

"Im tebribley sorry about my guards."He said.I tried sitting up.But i couldnt."Why arent you tlaking.

"Cause 1.) You took me from basicly where i was waiting for oe of the princes,their guard,or my friends to find me,2.)i dont know you, and 3.)You guards beat me up!"I yelled at him.My voice broke.I began to sob."You took my friends away from me.."I said.He sat down next to be and hold me.He felt warm."Y-your a wolf."I said looking up at him.hE NODDED.

"Bring me Cella."The boy said.One of the servants nodded.Then left."My name is Prince James.My father wants me to find a suitable queen.But one of the guards metchan you and we ha dto check you out.But when i saw you...you when broken up..Your clothes where ripped up.So after our doctor checked you out i had them bring a dress the matches your eyes."He said.I looke ddown to see the blue faded dress.IA girl that looks to be 7 years old came in."Cella please heal Autum."He said.The girl looked at me.I smiled.She had burrnet hair almost black.She had green eyes like emeralds.She looked like a little angel.But the way she was dressed she looked like a servant.

"Yes master."She said bowing.She came over and put her hand over my ribs.I felt them tingle.I giggle.It ticjkled,alot.After she was done.I pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you."I said.She was shocked.Then evantualy hugged back.James looked at me sadly.I hugged him back.I picked up cella.He smiled."You remind me of my little sister Sindey."I said."Matter of fact shes your age."I said.She hugged aorund my neck.James smiled."But i need to go back to the Vampir epalace."I said.James knew he had to let me go.Sadness passed in his eyes."Please forgice me james."I said.

"I understand.Ill have my guards take you."He said wlaking out and slamme dthe door.My heart broke.The guards came and i said good by to cella.James was there to say goodbye but didnt.I looked down."Good -bye."I said.Then left.I looked around.All i could think about were the princes,David,My best friends,Cella,and James.We arived 3 hours later to the vampire castel.They knocked on the door.

"Ill get it.In the mean time we need to looke For aut-"Blake said opening the door but froze.

"Whats wrong Blake."Drake and isaih said but forze when they saw me and the guards.The hissed and the guards smirked."Get away from here we said never to come back!"Drake hissed but mostly yelled.He was talking to the head guard."Autum where were you?!"Drake yelled at me.He made my flinch back.

"I was at Prince James palace."I said.They glared at the guards.They pulle dme inside and slamed the door.

"First the atack us,Then caputres AUTUM!"Isaiah said punch the wall leaveing a hole.I winced.

"T-they a-atack u-us?"I asked.Isaiah nodded.Cole came down and wa son the verge of tears.She was pale.SHe was turned to a vampie.I knew it.

"Oh Autum im so so sorry."SHe said.I wa sconfused.

"W-what do you mean?"I asked.She cried harder."Wheres April?"I asked her.Sh pointe dup stair.I ran up stairs to Aprils room.I slammaed open.Then what i saw broke my heart.April laying there still."A-April?"I asked.She was pale.She didnt move.She wasnt breathing."No.No this couldnt be."I said.The servant that usal came to my room looked down."What happened to her?"I aske dthe girl.

"Prince james guards attack looking for you.There was a fight of corse.Only one was injured and 5 died.You friend Miss April was the on injured.She was badly hrut.There wa snothing i could do."The girl said.

"NO!She not dead shes not dead!"I yelled.I ran out of th ehouse towards the medow.I colasped and cried.April was liek the sister i never had.I know i have a little sister.But april..I knew scince we were babies!I laid on my back looking at the sky.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N:I hope like dthis chapter.Vote comment fan what ever.xD

Lov eyour pal,

Brandy