Chapter 13: Family And Voices

Recap~

"Help me."I said.The she Had something.I felt it peirce right threw my stomic and pulled out.A knife.Everything went black.'Was this the end?Is it the end?I will never see my family again."I thought to my self.Never again.I heard foot step running but i knew it was to late cause everything went silent.

Now~

Soon i heard a beeping noise in a room.I heard whispering.I opened my eyes.I scanned the room.It was white.All white.I moved my head slowly.There was a heart monter machine next to my bed side.I heard a voice"Your in the hostpital."It said.I turned my head to see a girl in a nurse outfit."Your family is here to see you."She added than left.My family?Inless she mean the three princes and the queen and king.I hadnt seen my family.They probely not even worried.

A middle aged women walked into my room with a little boy and a middle aged man.Mom,Dad, and Bryan.I tried sitting up but it hurt.My mom ran over hear and helped."Mom, dad, Bryan where am I?What happened?"I asked confused.They look scared and happy and sad.All at once.

"Your in the hospital."My dad said.I was correct."But you where at a castle..You got shot and stabbed in the stomic.The three boys heard it and ran but they where to late.You where bleeding badly."My dad added tears springing from his eyes.My mother wheeped.So it wasnt a dream.None of it was.I sighed.

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys."I said."I'm sorry for worrying everyone."I added tears spilling.Then my breaths became quicker.What happening.Then I heard the voice again."I'll never let you hurt my prince isaiah any longer!"..It repeated in my head over and over again and again.

A nurse came in and made me lay down.She put something in my IV which made me fall asleep.I woke up later.It was late day and I heard chattering."She isnt fit to be queen!I am!"I heard and annoying voice say it sounded fimaliar.I looked over.I didnt reconize her.Isaiah looked at me wide eyed and rushed over to me.

"Are you okay?Do you need anything?"He asked.I nodded."What?"He asked.

"Food..."I said and my stomic grumbled.I hadnt eaten in days and im hungry as ever.Isaiah came back with food and i began to eat.It hurt though but i took on the pain.The girl rolled her eyes.Thats when i reconized the voice.School...Also from some where else.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N:Updated.Told you wasnt the end.Now stay tuned for chapter 14.C: rent you happy im updating again.VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!