Chapter 17: Not Completely Vampire

Chapter 17: Not Completely Vampire, Autum's P.O.V~

   I felt his arms wrap around me.I wrapped my arms around him back. I didnt know how long we were like this, until someone cleared their throat.I looked over to see Blake and Drake standing there. Jennifer was just looking up at me with a surprised face."I killed you with a blade that no vampire can bring back a human!"She hissed i winced a little.

  "Guards taker her away!"Isaiah commanded. Two guards came in and took Jennifer away. I blinked. My throat burned and my stomic grumbled. I felt heat rush to my cheeks. Everyones eyes were on me.

  "What?" I asked. Every one laughed. I just shooked my head. Isaiah pur a reasuring hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes.

  "Are you okay?" Isaiah asked. I nodded. But apperantly everything didnt go like i hoped it would. Everything went black.I heard shoutting. I felts someone pick me up. The wind blew across my skin. Then everything was dead silent.

Next day~

I heard voices.I heard a heart monitor. My thirst was gone replaced by pain  alittle.I didnt open my eyes."Dr. Van whats wrong with august?" I heard a faint voice asking worriedly. I heard some one pacing back an foreth agains across the room. Some one else was tapping. I heard little sniffles.

 "Autum has Anemia. I guess she must of got it when she got stabbed by werewolf blood on the blade."I heard a deep males voice. It was calm.

  "What is Anemia?" Iheard the faint voice ask.A hint of more worry was in there. I didnt know people can get more worried. I heard then a sigh.

  "Anemia is an abnormally low number of red blood cells in the blood. Fatigue and breathlessness can result, although anemia often causes no noticeable symptoms." I heard the deep voice say."But, the symptoms arent showing. Wwe have a cure. But I would like to take more test to cofirm it." The deep voice said. I heard a door open and closed. The in hush voices people began to speak.

  "How can this be happening?" A hushed voice. A silent cry came. I heard somehting breka. That snapped my eyes open. I shot right up. I looke daround. Everything seemed clearer then normal. I looked around at the shocked faces. Isaiah was stairing at me. I staired back. Then i looked down. I heard a knock at the door. Isaiah went to answer it and his face was shocked.

  "Who is it?" I asked him. My voice cracked. Two familiar faces walked into the room. "Mom...Dad..." I said shocked. They smiled at me but soon that smile faded. My dad looked straight at Isaiah.

  "YOU SAID YOU WERENT GONNA CHANGE HER INTIL THE HONEYMOON!"He shouted at him. I was confused. Isaiah pinche dthe bridge of his nose.

  "You didnt tell her parent Isaiah?"Drake had asked him. He looked at me befor eturning to my parent and explaining. My mom went from shock to devistated. The docotor came back 20 minutes afte rmy parents had left.His was shocked. He cleared his throat.

 "Umm I have something to say. The reason why Autum has Anemia is because she half vampire. The only way she can be fool vampir eis to drink vampires blood."The docotor rubbed the back of his neck. "PLus that wll most likely clear it up."He added. Everyone fell silent.The docotor left. I looked at I saiah not knowing what to say at all. But everyone thought the samething 'What about the wedding?' Even know we didnt have a proposual, when i said I loved him that means i pick him. Its an automatic proposual.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So i know how guys propebly how long it will tak eme to upload another chapter. Well here it is! Chapter 17! Stay continued for chapter 18! caus ei got another plot twist up my sleve. I might start writing it tonight or not depend if im in a genoures mood.