Chapter Nineteen: Mutant Restraint Collars

"Hey, hey, hey. Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains. I knew I wouldn't forget you, and so I let you go and blow my mind. Your sweet moonbeam, the smell of you in every single dream, I dream. I knew when we collided, you're the one I have decided who's one of my kind. Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo. The way you move ain't fair, you know. Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do, tonight."

~Hey Soul Sister by: Train~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ivan, Taylor, and Cyrus watch Lauren sleep quietly. The three of them whisper quietly back and forth trying not to wake up their target. "I'm still not okay with us doing this, can't we just leave and forget the girl?" Cyrus complains.

"Keep it down Cyrus, we can't alarm this whole building with you yelling and complaining." Taylor punched Cyrus arm.

"HEY KNOCK IT OFF!" Cyrus yelled pushing Taylor to the ground making a loud noise.

Lauren jolted awake to the noise and yelling. Ivan, Taylor, and Cyrus turned to look to see Lauren jumping out of her bed getting in a fighting stance. "Who are you?" The door swung open entering the room was Esme, Reeva, and Andy.

Andy rushed over to his sister getting into a protective stance in front of her. "Why are you three here? What do you want with my sister and are you the ones who sent the note from the other day?" Andy questions them.

Cyrus clenched his fists "your dear sister here is the reason my-" Ivan interrupts Cyrus "What Cyrus means is that were here to talk to Miss Von Strucker here and hope to have her help us with our cause." Ivan calmly answered.

Fade appears out of nowhere behind the three intruders. "Time to go you three." Fade threatened. Ivan made his way over to Lauren and Andy before he left. "Take this, and if you change your mind and want to meet up come to this destination." Ivan hands Lauren a note.

The note in Lauren hand made her shiver. Tossing the note onto her bed sitting on her bed. Reeva approached Lauren slowly, "Lauren what is going on? Why are those three people after you." The sound of Reeva's voice was firm and stern.

Lauren covers her face with her hands. "I don't know I swear Reeva. I do recognize that girl from when Andy and I were threaten with the mutant restraint collars."

"Why don't you guys back off of Lauren. She doesn't need to be questioned right now after those freaks snuck in here." Andy defended his big sister properly.

Reeva sighed hands a file to the Strucker kids. "Here is your up coming mission, one of you will be doing one half of this mission while the other one of you is doing the other half." Reeva explains then leaves the room.

Both Andy and Lauren looked through their mission files finding the most disturbed photo of them in Dr. Campbell lab in the testing chamber they almost destroyed when they were captured and watched Dreamer be killed in front of them.

Andy looks over at Lauren to find any sign of comfort or disbelief.... the look in Lauren eyes worried Andy deeply. "Lauren what is it?"

"It's nothing I promise. I'm just trying to prepare myself for this mission, plus the huge risk we're both going to take to get the job done." Lauren forced a smile on her face, however as Andy could tell from being Lauren's little brother he knew something was wrong.

Andy grabbed Lauren's mission file scanning through her mission. "Your- Lauren I can't let you do this mission. We're switching-" Lauren grabs Andy by the shoulder. "Andy it's going to be alright! Reeva gave us this mission like this for a reason. She's trusting us to do this right."

"NOO! This needs to stop now! Reeva's gone to far this time." Andy rushed out of the room racing to find Reeva.

On his room to confront Reeva, Andrew was hit with a small shield to the face from his big sister. Andy turns towards Lauren in shock what "What the hell?" Andy growled.

He turns around and pushes back. Their powers collide and they are both thrown back, Lauren hits the ground hard. Andy stood up seeing Lauren on the ground not moving. "Lauren?" Andy rushed over to his sister and looks to see that she's bleeding. "SOMEBODY HELP? WE NEED A DOCTOR? LAUREN'S HURT AND BLEEDING." Andy looked back at his sister burying his head down on her. "I'm sorry...." Andy repeated to Lauren.