Chapter Fourteen: Answers to Where They May Hide

"Familiar faces as we chase the moon. Fall in love and I'll come crying to you. Through the changes and the Earth's bad moods. I'll lay my troubled bones on you. If you put on my shoes walk a mile or two ‘til your eyes open wider than they used to. Then I will meet you there where the air is clear. Pinky swear I'll meet you there.And I'll stay, with you. I see new colors. And I'll stay, today until forever. And I’ll stay, with you I see new colors. My eyes are open wider today until forever. I’ll stay with you."

~I'll Stay by Isabella Moner~

---------------------------------------------------------

Reeva and the frost sisters headed out of town without giving the other members information or clues to where there headed. Reeva knew the chance of getting closer inside the Von Strucker kids heads instead using the frost sisters would take a little time.

Benedict Ryan who secretly runs the purifiers and is also secretly helping Reeva Payge and the Frost sisters, the three meet up exchanging their personal information on mutant and their whereabouts. Benedict became shaky when handing Reeva information on a new project runned by mutants. "I'm not sure why we met here, but this mutant research. Use the opportunity. Von Struckers are known for being part of this research." Benedict takes his leave.

'The Sun will never set once the moon has collide with it. Mutant of the sun will generate the lightness while the mutant of the Moon generates the darkness. Once the two have been restored it's true purpose, truely then you'll be home/whole.

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. Every mutant being is a mixture of light and darkness, trust and fear, love and hate.

The darkness isn’t wrong. It’s part of life, a backdrop for the stars at night, the space between what you know. Darkness has a way of reminding you of the light you’ve been given on all those other days. Read these quotes to help you bring darkness to the light, and make it part of the light. Don’t fight darkness—bring the light, and darkness will disappear.'

There is a time and place when the Inner Circle and mutant underground will come to meet on the same road, but not same path as for helping mutants.

Andy went to Lorna for advice about how he can cheer up Lauren. Hard times are upon the Strucker kids. Their connection isn't like what it used to be.

Lorna starts looking back when she was a teen, Lorna was raised by her Aunt Dane. Lorna remembers growing up angry and hurt that her parents never came back for her. Andy didn't want Lorna to leave him and Lauren. "I'm sorry Andy. It's not safe for Dawn to be here, I'm her mother and I need to be with her, so does Marcos." Lorna kissed Andy goodbye and heads out with Dawn in her arms.

Lauren stood outside with Andy when something was wrong, the Sun and Moon were both up in the sky creating and causing....