We got this!

He opens his eyes slowly. He sees everything blurry, the white ceiling with the bright lights on doesn't help his situation. He feels Sanems hand holding his own, and then he hears her saying his name.

"Can... my love? Are you ok? How's your head?" The worry in her voice obvious. How did the roles reverse out of sudden? He was supposed to be the one comforting her. He jumps up from the hospital bed in an instant, taking her hands into his asking her the same questions. 

"How are you it's what's important now, not me."

"Honey, I'm great. You are the one who just fainted!"

"Yeah... not my greatest moment I have to admit..." he says as he looks around. "Where's our doctor? I have a ton of questions to ask him!!!!"

"The man is busy with other patients. In case you haven't noticed I'm not the only pregnant woman around here..." she trails her voice, teasing him, but she's glad that he's back to his old anxious self. Who knew that seeing him worried would make her happy. "But he gave me a list of foods I should start eating, some vitamins, some basic Q&A and books to read if we want too of course... And I booked an appointment for next week to discuss all the questions you will have for sure." She gives him a sweet kiss on his cheek and gets up to clear with the nurse so they can get finally home.

 He was quiet, more quiet than usual, in the car. And he was driving way more carefully than usual. She was just observing him but his face was unreadable. They arrive home and she decides to lay down to rest. That's partially true though. She also wanted to give him and herself time to process the fact that soon they will be parents of three babies.

Can's mind was racing. Yes their plan was to have three kids. But at the same time? Wouldn't that be dangerous for the babies? And what about Sanem? How will she be able to get three children out in one go? Is that even possible? And there's the other thing. How will he be able to protect three babies at the same time? He seriously considers to proof the entire house twice just to be safe. Or even move to a house without a pool perhaps?

 He feels that a panic attack is near so he does the only think that keeps him calm; he walks towards his bedroom to talk to his wife only to find her deep asleep. He approaches and climbs the bed quietly and wraps himself around her and the only scent in the world that can keep him sane. He's asleep before he even knew it.

Sanem wasn't really sleeping. She was battling with her inner voice about the same things Can was... only after he lay down next to her she managed to relax and convinced herself that everything will be fine.

He wakes up a couple of hours later because of Sanem. She was crying his name in her sleep saying something he couldn't figure out. He's about to wake her up, save her from the nightmare she's having but she started laughing.

 "Can stop tickling me!!! We're going to fall into the pool. Can please!!!! No, no, no put the water hose down Ates, little kids are not supposed to play with those things. You're just like your father, young man!"

He couldn't help but laugh, a smile imprinting across his face. She is the most adorable creature in the world, especially when she is mad. He keeps starring at her until suddenly she sits up saying " She fell into the water." She looks around disorientated. Her eyes land on Can and she looks at him confused. "Yildiz fell into the water?" she says perplexed.

"That's a little difficult my one and only considering that Yildiz is still in your belly." She looks down at his hand being placed on her flat stomach. "Yeah... she's safe for now..." The relief on her face, she's going to be the best mother in the universe. And at that moment something changed. He wasn't scared anymore. They will be able to handle everything as long as they were together.

"Sanem, I know you are worrying about the triplets as much as I do, even though you don't want to admit it." She nods, tears filling her eyes. "I am. But it was one of the few times that you needed me to be strong, to be there for you... I couldn't say out loud that I was, still am petrified. How are we going to handle this? "

"My one and only, you can't begin to imagine the thoughts that went through my mind. But then you started talking in your sleep. That's when I understood that we are going to be ok. We can do this, we have time to prepare the house, their room and ourselves. I need you to trust me when I say that I believe in us. Together we are unstoppable." She smiles through her tears.

"And I'll still be your one and only? You are about to have a son very much like you as I suspect and two beautiful daughters." 

"You are all my dreams coming to life Sanem. Keep in mind that without you I wouldn't have any of this." He says as his hand motions around them. "I wouldn't be who I am now." He kisses her forehead and pulls her into his huge chest to hug her.

"I love you, always remember that, even when your kids will drive me crazy."

"My kids?"

"Yes yours. Do I need to remind you that Yildiz fell into the pool?"

"First that was a dream and second I'm pretty sure that if you would sleep a little longer you would have seen that I dive to rescue my little angel."

She laughs but before she manages to say anything his phone rings. From the expression on his face she knows it's not good.

"Yes Sylvia. No I can't come. I can't leave Sanem alone right now. If it's so important..."

"She's coming here isn't she?" she says after he closes the phone.

"Yes..."