Losing control

**Things get a little heated there, i couldn't help it **

They return home later that night. He was in the cloud 9 watching her smile, and how it got wider every single time she was looking at her ring. She was kissing him in every chance she got, she was singing, dancing and he got carried away with her. He even caught himself singing without realizing it.

They planned to tell her parents about the proposal and this time they would do it right, traditionally. Sanem kissed him goodnight and left with a jumping stride, radiating happiness. Can was left alone with his thoughts. One of the most important; who would ask for her hand in the ceremony.

With his dad gone again, his mother being... his mother, there was only one person he could think of. Impatiently he went knocking on Mihriban's door. She accepted with tears in her eyes and she said she would be honored, after of course she hugged him for five minutes solid.

******

They are on their way to Sanem's house. Flowers and all on the backseat of his car, everything organized to the detail. He's a little nervous, he has to admit. Traditions aren't his strong suit.

The moment she opens the door everything disappears from his head, all he can see is Sanem. God, how lucky he is that this woman fell in love with him. She is gorgeous, beautiful, words fail to describe. She has her hair down in almost waves, her face shinning with joy. Her dress, man he could swear she wants him dead. Yellow, silk, hugging every curve of her body so perfectly, with heels that make her legs... He had to stop his thoughts before he would do something crazy... Instead he focused himself on greeting everyone and took his place as his future wife is preparing their coffees.

Sanem never really understood how they got engaged. One moment she's in their kitchen making their coffees and the other her sister tells her that her father gave her already. Nihat puts the rings on their finger and it's over. She didn't even have time to get emotional over the fact that she indeed engaged to be married to her albatross. Can seems also stunned on how fast the whole thing was over. All he wanted was to hold Sanem in his arms and never let go

"A happy ending at last" he said.

"A happy beginning Can" she said correcting him.

And she is right. They are just beginning their beautiful journey in their joint life, where no one and anything can separate them.

******

At some point during the night everyone scatter around the house, different discussions happening at the same time. The attention drawn away from them. Sanem takes his hand and leads them to her room. He sits on her bed and she sits on his lap. It feels like the most natural thing in the world. He bends his head to rest it against her shoulder and closes his eyes. He's where he belongs, hearing her heart beat, smelling that magnificent scent of hers.

All this time they don't say a word. Her hands travelling from his back, to his hair, and in the end on his face. He lifts his head to look at her, his personal paradise. She holds his face and bents down to kiss him. First his cheek, then his dimple, and then his lips. He tastes heaven and hell at the same time. How can she be so innocent and in the same time so infuriating hot? And she is his, all his.

 He wraps one of his arms around her tighter and brings the other to her neck. This time she's the one who deepens the kiss. She bends her head and he follows her gladly. They kiss slowly, savoring the moment. He can't get enough of her. Can moves his head a little and opens his mouth to get her bottom lips between his teeth. She moans in his mouth and she pushes herself holding on to his shoulders and straddles him, cursing on how tight her dress is. A dress that's now a yellow pool of fabric around her hips.

 Can's hands roaming all over her body, from her shoulders to her back to her waist only to settle on her hips. Hips that started moving causing him to see stars. His pants are getting a little too tight, he feels like he would explode any minute now, and she keeps doing those moves of hers that drive him crazy.He can't take it anymore. With a sudden move he grabs her by her waist, lifts her and lays her on the bed with him on the top. And all that without breaking their kiss.

 The thought of someone walking in on them, never really cross her mind. He is everywhere. His kiss is getting harder and more intense, she can barely breathe but that is the last thing she is can think right now. All she can focus is how his hands feel, through the thin fabric, on her skin. How his tongue explores her mouth. Her hands travel to his chest, where his vest is, to remove it. It falls on the floor and she begins to unbutton his shirt. His hand travels slowly to her naked hip, caressing the sensitive area, and he pulls her leg towards his back. She sees firework exploding from the new position. He stops kissing her and he nuzzles her neck, smelling, kissing, sucking on her pulse point near her collarbone.

Her hands lose their rhythm and he pulls them above her head tangling their fingers together to hold her still as he travels to her breast. She feels like she will explode when his lips kiss a sensitive spot almost above her nipple that she didn't even know she had, his beard doing wonders in her soft skin. Her breath coming out so short, she felt dizzy.

And then the bubble bursts. She can hear someone calling her name but she couldn't care less at the moment. And then she hears footsteps approaching her room.