Artemis and Orion

When they returned he dropped her off to her parent's house. She mumbles something like "...they called... they want to see me..." and she was out of the car with a simple bye.

In their way home he was trying to figure out who to enlist to help him make his plan happen. He realizes that he needed a group of people so Sanem wouldn't suspect anything. Can goes back to the agency, not to work of course, but to set things in motion. When he arrives he spots Deren with her heels on fire bossing everyone around, including him. He grabs her hand and leads them to his office and when she is about to complain he tells her everything... After the initial shock and the necessary hugs she starts planning everything he told her in her own unique way. Muzo and CeyCey had to be next because they were the only ones who could trick Sanem into coming where she was supposed to be. Muzo was smiling extremely wide while listening carefully. CeyCey on the other hand... Let's just say that Can's office has never been this clean... When his panic attack settled down a little he gets himself busy by screaming to the owner of the flower shop while Muzo was already gone to get Sanem.

If someone told him two years ago that these people would become his family he would simple laugh at their faces. Now he relays one of the most important moments of his life in their hands

************

Sanem all this time freaks out at her childhood room trying to make sense, burning her brain from thinking. She didn't say anything to anyone. Just that she won't go to the company for a few days and that she will help her dad with their store "like the old times." They don't disagree with her considering how she must be feeling after everything.

She was alone in the store editing some parts of her book, when Muzo stormed in.

"I need your help Sanem. It's urgent."

"I'm not coming back to the agency Muzo. I'll focus on finishing my book first. It's not like anyone would notice that I'm gone."

Her bitter answer doesn't go unnoticed and if he wasn't there on a mission he would sit her down and talk some sense into her. But that would be Can's job at the end of the day.

"No, nothing like that!! I met this girl, she's a ballerina. She performs tonight, and she invited me to her show. The problem is that i don't know what kind of gifts you buy for these occasions."

Her smile was genuine and she agrees on helping him. They scout the stores Buying flowers, chocolates, all the kinds of cards so they could decide later, and everything else Sanem likes. Until CeyCey calls him and he tells her that he needs to leave urgently.

She doesn't notice it at first but she is close to one of their places. The rocks by the sea. She decides to walk, to think, enjoying the silence. After a couple of minutes she feels those familiar hands around her waist and her breath is caught to her throat. She turns around still in his arms. What she sees in his eyes confuses her but she stays still. Her hands on his chest, in fists, while she tries to process the fact that he is really there. With one hand still in her waist he places the other to her chin, lifting her face, as he begins to caress her cheeks, her jawline, reminding her vividly how he kissed her in those places last night. 

Last night. She would swear it was ages ago. She missed him and his touch even if she woke up in his arms hours ago.

Can still looks at her like she isn't real. Like she is the miracle he needed in his life. Her beautiful eyes and the confusion in them... How could he not remember her? How didn't he melt when she touched him? He knows she won't say a word so he takes initiative.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" He asks like it's the most natural thing to say to a woman who he couldn't remember. Sanem doesn't trust herself to speak so she just nods. He leads them to his car and starts driving.

************

They don't speak a word during the ride until she slips and starts talking to her inner voice.

"Let's just hope he won't take me to a forest or something. There could be bears out there."

He lets out a laugh and she knows she said it out loud. Silence falls again between them. They exchange looks like they always do but that's all the communication they have. Somehow, as always, that's enough for both of them.

The car stops at the opera house. She stares at her surroundings confused and he smiles, a smirk that brings the butterflies to life.

"No bears here, I wouldn't risk getting hit by a wood stick again. Not today at least."

She's speechless. That wasn't in her book. That could only mean one thing. He remembered! He takes her hand and leads them inside. To the D-2 hall, where everything began. When they walk in she sees all the things they bought hours ago. The entire room filled with the flowers she chose, her favorite chocolate fills an entire table in the shape of a heart and in the middle of it a small box. And then the screen lights up with stars in the night sky and the Orion constellation. She turns to look at Can only to find him in one knee with the small box in his hands. A box that seems a lot smaller now that he's holding it.

"I know that you've been though a lot these past two months. And I know I was the cause of that, again. But I guess my brain decided that it wanted a break from the past year that we were apart. The truth is I couldn't handle the fact that you ended up in a hospital because of me. I didn't care what would happen to me when I left but the thought of you suffering because of me... it was and still is unbearable."

Tears filled her eyes. Her Can, Her love was back. Before she is able to process all that he opens the box he's holding. Inside there was a delicate ring with one small diamond in the center of it.

"I know that you don't want to remove the moonstone ring from your necklace so I thought to buy a new one. Take it as a new beginning, if you want."

She is definitely crying right now. She can feel tears streaming down her face.

"Sanem Aydin. Moon of my life. My guardian angel. Without you I'm a half man. I don't know how I managed to live my life without you all these years and I certainly don't want to know how it's to spent the rest of my years without you. Sanem Aydin will you do me the honor to become Sanem Divit? Will you marry me my love?"

Through her tears, the emotions that filled her soul, her heart, her mind she managed to outer a whisper "Yes, the answer to that question is always yes!" Before she knew it she was in his arms and he was spinning them around. His laugh warming her soul and her heart. He stops and steps back a little so he can put the ring to her finger, and then he kisses her.

"Now we should do this officially for the sake of your parents."

She laughs, places her head on his chest and she feels like she is home.

"I'm thinking of keeping my surname Can. I'm a famous author after all. But I will consider hyphenation."

And at that moment he is the happiest person that ever walked on this earth.