Late Night Conversations

"Hey, beautiful!"

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah, sure. I've actually been needing to tell you something."

"Well I need to tell you first before I get too scared. It's really important."

"No problem. You can tell me anything." Austin says which makes me feel more comfortable.

"Okay so we have been best friends since we were babies crying in our crib."

"And we will be dying together in our coffins." Austin added.

"Yeah! Well, what if I told you that I fell in love with you in 6th grade. I fell for your amazing personality. That's why I broke up with Alex because I liked you. I also fell in love with your smile and your charming looks. You gave me butterflies and you still do. I love you Austin. And more than friends."

Austin is speechless. He just kisses me passionately. We make out for about 2 minutes.

"I love you too, Jasmine. I wanted to tell you that too. I have loved you since before 6th grade but I didn't understand my feelings. I'm so glad that you said that. You are so brave. I love that about you. We make out some more and clothes just start coming off. I was ready for this. Austin was the guy I wanted my first time to be with. He was perfect.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Austin asks with a quiet voice.

"Yes, I'm positive. I love you."

"Okay!" Austin's gentle hands ran up and down my body. His lips were so soft on my neck. When our lips met my whole body tingled. He made my life so much better.

We made love to each other and we both agreed it was amazing. He told me I was better than Melissa. I laughed.

We fell asleep in each others arms.