Chapter 11 Love Making

Chapter 11

Love Making

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Edwin’s story [flashback]

I was expecting her to run away or to shout or yell at me but I never expected her to cry. What was she crying for?

“Stella what happened?” I asked her worried and panicked. I hugged her tight incase she felt that I had deserted her or left her alone which was not possible in this life.

She was sobbing with hysterics when I asked her, “You don’t trust me?”

She nodded with disagreement.

“Were you scared?”

“No.” she continued crying.

“Do you think umm laa… st nig ht was a mistake?” I asked scared to receive an answer.

“No”, she said sobbing with intermediate hiccups.

I was now distraught with suspense about her non stop crying. I moved my fingers in my hair in desperation. I cannot see this girl in pain; this added crying was indeed heartbreaking.

“Stella for heavens sake please speak why the hell are you crying?” my tone went a little harsh unwantedly.

 She flinched a bit and I returned to my soberness.

I hugged her and kissed her on her forehead, she let me do it so I calmed a bit. She has no problem with me. Something else is disturbing her. I cupped her face in my hands. Her face so beautiful and it felt so good in my hands. Her innocent eyes were pulling me into it and I asked her “Please tell me why you are crying?”

“I am pained” she said softly slowly and most shyly and composed herself.

“Is it because I mean ummm… it was your first time?” I asked her. Reality stuck me then.

For the first time since morning she nodded in agreement, a sigh of relief passing through my veins. Not that my worry of her pain lessened but atleast I can claim myself as her first and she did not regret it too.

Now with the pain I was completely clueless about what to do. I told her to go get a hot water bath and get fresh. I wish it would help. But she completely trusted me with that and followed. In the mean time I arranged a small breakfast of French toast for her from the nearby diner. All these diners were the result of our exploring the place in the duration of non match days.

She felt a little better after the breakfast but I was getting worst. I could feel myself getting cold and was shifting places eager to disclose the small surprise I had been planning since morning.

“Edwin, why are you behaving so weird?” Stella asked casually.

“Weird, no I am not.” I replied most casually.

“So it is normal for you to unnecessary pace here and there and getting into trance?” she asked most lovingly with a sarcastic grin.

“Sorry am I?” I asked absolutely nervous about how to start.

She got up from her seat and came to me trying to reach my eyes so I pulled her close, gazing intently at her flawless face.

“I am not asking you for a commitment. It’s okay. I don’t mind. You can go ahead in your life. Nothings changed for you.” She said as she lowered her eyes trying to hide her feelings.