Chapter 5 Times Forever

Chapter 5

Times Forever

Edwin’s love story [flashback]

I was chuckling at myself holding the hand of the most beautiful girl of the universe and I never ever wanted to let it go. I had missed her so much that I realized that it was love, only love.

Only love can make you miss someone like crazy..

 Today when she stands right in front of me I know I am in love as you said madly, crazily and fondly in love

“Edwin leave my hand.” She pleaded feeling embarrassed of being centre of attraction as everybody started staring back at us.

“Oops sorry. But promise me you’ll come to watch all my matches.” I asked smirking my hotness as I could feel goosebumps on her hands because of my touch.

“Otherwise you’ll go for starvation.” She chuckled mockingly and I scratched my hair behind my neck in nervousness thinking what to reply so I decided to stop pretending and speak the truth.

“No I won’t but I want you because…” I said sheepishly

“Because…..” she was more eager for me to finish.

“Because you are my lucky charm.” I said elating a broad smile. I loved her..

“Lucky charm?” she asked shrugging her shoulders just a little bit as a part of her body language.

“We were loosing before you came at the strands and once you were there, there were winds of change and we won and I got highest baskets.” I said in one breath, a little nervous though.

“I would come but under one condition.” She answered a bit tentatively.

“What condition?” I said giving my most innocent face to which she smiled with all her inner beauty.

“Only if you promise to win.” She changed her expressions into a grin suddenly.

“Pinky promise. I will win each and every match you promise to audient.” I said acting like a silly teen ager that was in love. Don’t girls like the pinky promise thing…

“So I’ll be there.” She ruffled my sweaty hair with her breast touching my face for a split second and walked away.

I immediately sent her message on her mobile. “Your appointment for recreational rehab at 8:30 pm sharp at same place. Fees – a smile on your face”

She immediately replied with a SMILEY message back.

I pushed my fist in air as a sign of victory.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Rosie's pov

“So your official first date” I asked him. He could not keep that smile with blush off his face. It really makes me feel jealous of Stella.

Also I am enjoying every bit of the story. I want the time to stay still till Edwin finishes his story.

 His love story!

I am also taking side glances at his perfect face. Though he’s is in his mid twenties but has that innocence in his looks that I cannot stop myself getting attracted to him. He’s just too irresistible. All these years as I had hated men and their desire of sex, I do not mind having him for all night making him moan and enjoy every bit of it. But he is a one woman man and that makes me like him even more. He’s surreal.