Chapter 10 Pain, Love And sharing

Chapter 10

Pain, Love and Sharing

Edwin’s pov

I was blushing internally still remembering that I am the one and only with whom she had slept. So I mentally repeated the promise I had done to myself that after that day she would be the one and only I would share my bed with. This is my personal gift to my love and I would never take it away from her.

 “So how did you know she was virgin? I can’t believe it. I mean she was an adult and she did have a boyfriend.” The girl sitting in front of me asked.

 Oh shit! I was so lost in Stella that I forgot that I am actually sharing my love story with a girl whose name I don’t know, she’s a whore too but she is trying to help me.

I think I do respect her individuality.

“Sorry miss. I do not want to offend you but can I kno..w yo…ur name please?” I asked her hesitatingly.

“Oh! Sorry you cannot call me Rosie here. Right I am Iris. You can call me Iris now.” She replied.

It was then reality stuck me, her name was Rosie as a prostitute kept accidentally and so on.

“So Iris you are a girl and you very well know the bleeding on first intercourse thing right.” I told her a little shyly.

 I haven’t ever shared such a kind of thing with anyone other than Stella. I remember first time when she said “We couldn’t have sex.” It took her an hour to explain me. She did explain it to me because I started feeling unsecured about her liking towards me. After that, the topic was quite open between us.

“Yeah I understand. With so much in my life I think I have started underestimating the nobility of a human being. Glad to know though that there still are people like you and Stella present on earth making this world a beautiful place to live in.” she said still taking Stella’s virginity as a surprising shock. She indeed has been through a lot in her life.

“Continue please.” She pleaded.

“Not before I go and get a quick glance at her. I want to see her.” I told her.

“Sure please go, if it helps you. Why not?” she waved towards the exit door of the cafeteria.

“I’ll be back” I told as I ran towards Stella as if she was waiting wide awake with her open arms for me but I knew with the amount of sedatives given to her she would be sleeping. But I still love to see her angelic face.

Rosie’s pov

I was still staring at the way where Edwin left to see his wife. I cannot forget his face how it was gleaming as if he was a 6 year old running to see his Christmas present.

Right then my eyes went wide when I saw another figure heading towards me. A height of more than 6.2, a big broad body like that of ‘wwe’ participants wearing a ragged denim and a sleeveless jacket with tattoos all over his chest. His long hair tied into a pony completed his brutal looks.

“Holy shit! What is he doing here?” I was talking to myself when he came to me and pulled me from my elbow holding it tight enough to form a bruise. He dragged me to the store room which smelt like puke and was filled with dirty linens and was very dark out there with little light peeping through muddy curtains so we could only see each other’s face.

“Brent please!!!!! Please leave me. It is hurting” I begged looking at my elbow which was red due to his death grip.

He did loosen his grip from the elbow only to pull my hair which was tied into a pony making me wimp due to sharp rising pain.