Capter 4 Crazy Love

Chapter 4

Crazy Love

Rosie’s pov

“I did not believe in love then. All I wanted was her and I was magnetized by her.” Edwin said chuckling to himself and smiling a broad smile filled with love, real love

“What you never realized that you fell. Fell madly, completely and totally in love with her" I spoke more excitedly than ever. All these years I had come to the conclusion that love is a vague feeling.

"You think so?" he asked lost in his past still smiling like a love lost puppy.

"Yeah It’s all over your face. It’s in the glint of your eyes." I answered honestly.

 I never believed in love till today but this guy in a short span of time has turned from dumb lost alcoholic to angry young man and now a cliché' youth lost in his memories of love

He blushed and simply chuckled to it again getting lost as if he was back there living the moment all over again.

"And then.." I was now anxious abut the entire thing. I was dying to know further.

"Oh yes then..” he said seemingly excited and happy as he’d talk about his love.

Lucky dame Stella..

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Edwin’s love story[flashback]

 We were lost into each other. I don't know for how long till some one pushed her and she was further close to me with our breaths mingling each other, lips apart from the bearable distance. I was leaning close to get her kiss. I thought she would enjoy it.

 Every girl does with me!

 I saw shiver in her lips and when I brushed my lips to hers I saw fear in her eyes and stopped instead I went closer to her, my lips touching her ears and I could feel goose pimples on her warm arms and murmured "Berry"

She was stunned shocked as se moved slight apart and said "You remember" with twinkle in her eyes.

 This was the moment the right one to kiss her and as I reacted to lean closer and about to feel the touch of her soft luscious lips when I felt her being pulled apart.

 Some random boy spoke something to her in private and she worriedly rushed with him and was gone. I waited and waited till I realized from her group of friends that she had to travel same day with her parents and time was due for her flight and she was gone.

I lost her:(

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"You did not look for her?" I asked anxious.

 And he kept on rambling enjoying narrating his own past “I tried but I was such a famous player that people might have misunderstood and would have questioned her sanity which I did not want. I did secretly go to my ex neighborhood but they had shifted fro there 3 years back.

 I gave up to her claiming it to a fantasy dream and guess what I dreamt of her every night after that. I tried to occupy myself with random girls as girlfriends but I would end up searching for her eyes, her smile, her face in them leading to break ups.

 I was not the same Edwin anymore!

I then focused on my basket ball and fitness training related to that. Only physical exhaustion would keep my mind away from her and I would get sound sleep after rigorous and tiring training. I would go to my dad’s office in the morning which he had been trying to convince me but now when all of a sudden I myself volunteered for it, he felt nothing but proud of me.