Chapter 7 Friends In Pain

Chapter 7

Friends in pain

Edwin’s pov

She was rushed into the room with my shirt in red as I carried her in my arms, bridal style and put her down at the bed which I did not want to. I did not want to let her go. They took her inside in the room for treatments and I was not allowed in.

 Bloody damn! Why can’t I be in? I love her. I can’t leave her alone especially when she’s bleeding her life out from her wrists.

I started shouting. “Let me in . let me in . I can’t see her. Shit I cannot see through this glass. Why?”

A soft hand pulled me around from my elbow. They stretched and reached my eyes with her shirt and wiped my tears with her sleeves and said, “You cannot see because you are crying with tears in your eyes. Now get a peep.”

I turned around to see her through a circular frame of glass in the white door which was closed. The doctors and nurses were fiddling and doing something with her and she was attached to few machines, some medical stuff. Her face whiter than ever, probably pale, her eyes closed holding lot of emotions behind them. Her pink lips were not luscious now as they had lost lot of blood. But she still looked beautiful.

 “Beautiful, isn’t she?” I asked to the girl behind me. I don’t know who she is but she was affected by my pain.

“Yeah she is indeed very beautiful. Stella.” The girl said and realization hit me and I turned around to see the girl behind me with black eyes behind a pair of spectacles and ponytail tied. She was very young and was wearing ivory trousers looked like that of corduroy and white shirt which had long sleeves with long frill at the edges with which she had wiped my tears. I did not recognize her as if seen her or such but she did not feel like a stranger. She also looked a little worked up with my situation. I was about to ask her when doctor called me, “Mr. Parker”

“Yes sir” I rushed towards the doctor as if the girl didn’t exist at all. Actually all that mattered in my life was the girl who was lying unconscious in the hospital bed and I did not know what to do about it.

Rosie’s pov

I had made all the payments due till now and for the next month. Thanks to the man who’s madly in love. I am not taking his name because I had promised myself I wouldn’t think about him. His generosity has helped me a lot. I can never thank him enough.

My dad is same as he was last time, breathing yet unconscious but thankfully he is there. I really don’t know what I’d do if I loose him.

 I have nothing to do but I don’t want to go home. Atleast I am relaxed that I am no longer indebted to any one. Though only for couple of months but I’ll work it though. I was waiting outside my dad’s bedroom seeing the machine beep that his heart was beating and he’s alive. It gives me sense of relief somehow.

Then I heard a loud yelling. “Get side. Doctor doctor. Please take her.” His voice was full of pain and he was scared to loose some one like I was when I came to know my parents had met with an accident.

I was somehow attracted to the voice. I felt I had heard it before and somewhere it pained me too.

When I turned around I was shocked to see the same hazel green eyed guy.

The honest green eyes were now full of tears. His sculpted chest with striped shirt was now coated with blood as he put the girl down on the bed. He was actually begging to the doctors to save his love.

Oh my gosh! he is Edwin. Fuck the no name rule. He is so broken. I can’t let him be. He needs a shoulder to lean on.

I went to him. He was sobbing and was longing to get a glimpse of his wife.