Chapter 6 Love - It Hurts

Chapter 6

Love- it hurts

Edwin’s pov

Bzzzrrrrr  bzzzzrrrr

 Her mobile buzzed loudly with her panicking.

“Time up let’s leave. It’s the safest now.” the girl in front of me straightened all of a sudden and was ready to leave as she picked all her belonging scattered everwhere and the small sling bag.

Not really concerned about what she was saying I got up, wore my shoes as she wrapped herself in one of the scarves, she was carrying in her bag to hide her flashy outfit which was more of a prostitute uniform.

I followed her to the door as if I was an alien in the planet Mars not knowing a bit about the place. Actually I was unconscious when she brought me here. I wonder how a lean and delicate skinny girl dragged me here. It feels weird. But this girl is strong inside both physically and mentally.

“Hurry up” she said as she pulled me holding my right hand. As soon as she opened the door wide, there was a tall, husky figure on the door passing by.

“Holy shit” she spat, and then turned back smacking my lips. She pulled me deeper hugging me tight and playing with my hair from behind. She was doing it so passionately and wrecking my nerves.

As I tried to loosen her grip, “Pretend please. Am sorry’ she murmured close in my left ear, her lips brushing my neck and getting the worst in me. She tried to sooth me; calm me by pressing my shoulders.

I banged the door and shouted, “What the hell, you whore.”

‘Sorry” she mumbled with a drop of tears in both the eyes. “I am so very sorr... Please. Please don’t shout. Let me speak first. She was so scared I felt sympathy run through my veins.

“Now what was that?” I spoke in utter dismay.

“That was one of my customers. He’s feisty, keeps me for the whole night, never letting me go, fucking me again and again and paying for just once. So I always avoid him. I am so, so sorry. I never meant to. I respect you more than anything” she spoke everything in one breath; fear was evidently visible in her face.

It was because of my freaking out on her or about that tall man, I couldn’t make out but she looked so vulnerable that I couldn’t just leave her.

“Come I will let you out safely.” I caressed her back keeping my hand on her shoulder.

She chuckled.

“What is funny here?” I asked in disgust. I was so much stressed to move out of there before anyone notices.

She also wants to move out escaping from that damn tall man and she finds the bloody situation hilarious.

“No nothing, actually I need to take you out of here safely. You don’t even know where your car is been parked and you are the one trying to sooth me.” She said smiling like a little baby.

“You are right but I was startled by the fear in your eyes” I lifted my hands in the air in defense.

“You are too good to be a man” she chuckled.

“Of course I am a man” I answered back in horror.

I did not sleep with her, that doesn’t mean I am not a man.

“No I mean I have never seen an honest and a good non hungry for sex kind of man. That’s all. Sorry.” She explained her notion.

I was trying to read her complicated life falling into a trap again as it was like a puzzle maze when her phone rang turning her facial expression into worry