Chapter 14

Louis' P.O.V:

So here we are at the hostipal... again, waiting for Mikaela to wake up. I'm holding her hand and resting my head on the bed. I haven't been to school since the accident, I've been here by her side the whole time, well except to get food and go to the toilet. The doctors got all the glass out of my knuckles and I had to get a few stitches but nothing serious. They cleaned all the blood off Mikaela and stiched the cut up again. They say she was lucky cause if he went about 2cm deeper, she would of bled to death, but she did loose a fair amount of blood so they had to give her some blood which unfortunately I couldn't help since I wasn't her blood type.

Mum brings me clean clothes everyday since I refuse to leave Mikaela and Samantha and her parents come over everyday after school to see if shes okay and Samantha brings the work I miss out on and I do it that night and hand it to Samantha the next time she comes back. The past 3 days have gone by very slowly and I always have nightmares about Garry killing Mikaela and the other boys and leave me there to watch it all, it's really horrible..

"Lou?" I hear Sam call. I turn around and smile, then I notice all the boys here aswell. They have visted once or twice, whenever their parents can take them. We all truly care about Mikaela.

"Hey guys, hows school?" I stand up and giving Samantha a hug and all the boys a bro hug.

"Fine, but it's so boring without you and Mik, you guys are the class clowns, the ones who put smiles on our faces everyday" Samantha replies walking to the other side of Mikaela and holds her other hand. I swear those girls are forever inseperable, that's exactly what Mikaela needs, a friend like Samantha, who while never leave her side. Hopefully she trusts us enough and we all become close like that, I know Niall is basically like that since he has been friend's with Mikaela longer then Me, Harry, Zayn and Liam.

Today Niall brang his guitar and plays the chords to The A Team by the one and only, Ed sheeren, it's also Mikaela's favourite song.

Liam:

White lips, pale face,

breathing in the snowflakes.

Burnt lungs sour taste

Harry:

Lights gone, days end

Struggling to pay rent

Long nights, strange men.

All:

And they say, She's in the class A team

Stuck in her daydream

Been this way since 18

But lately her face seems

Slowly sinking, wasting

Crumbling like pastries

And they scream 

They worst things in life come free to us

Cos we're just under the upper hand

And go mad for a couple of grams 

And she don't want to go outside tonight

And in a pipe shes flies to the Motherland

Or sells love to another man 

Me:

It's too cold outside

For angels to fly

Angels to fly

Suddenly I feel someone squeezing my hand. I look down and see Mikaela's hand squeezing mine. I gasp and everyone stops singing. I look at up to meet Mikaela's big brown eyes meeting mine.

"Lou, you guys that was beautiful..." She whispers. I smile and get up and hug her.

"Your finally awake, I missed your pretty face" I say while my head is in the crook of her neck.

"I missed you too Lou, I missed all of you guys" She replies. We all get up and we all have a group hug before we call the nurses in to say Mikaela is awake.

********************

AWWWWW :') nice way to be woken up don't you reckon? One Direction singing The A Team while Niall playing his guitar, what did you guys think about the chapter ?

comment below and dont forget to vote!

Remember i need 3 girls to be included in the story later on, details in chapter 12 i think hahaha :)

smile cause you are all beautiuful! <3

Love ya my chickas xx.