Chapter 8

Mikaela's P.O.V:

"WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY!" Samantha sings while jumping on my bed. It's been about a week since I've moved into my new home, and so far, I love it! it's like a never ending slumber party! And today is when I go back to school, yay ! -.-

"Piss off Sam..." I sigh pushing Samantha off my bed earning her to fall off with a loud thump. We were laughing for a good 5 minutes, and it doesn't hurt to laugh now, my ribs are 100% better, FUCK YEAH! wow I really gotta watch my language...

"Ow my bum !" Samantha cries. 

After getting ready for school which took about 30-40 minutes, Samantha's mum drives us to school. It feels weird not walking to school... I could get use to this ! :) Never take things for granted guys, cause there is people that have it worse then you..

*AT SCHOOL*

"Have a great day at school girls!" Louise calls to us from her window and then drives off to work at the cake shop she owns, which I can tell you is pretty successful..

Walking through the gates was probably the most awkwardest things ever.. As soon as I walked in those doors, probably ever single student and teacher were now staring at me. Wow news travels around fast..

"Nothing to see here guys, I know you are all staring at me, I know I'm hot, but staring is rude" A familiar voice behind me yells, that's when everyone gave us a look and went back to what they were doing

"Zayn, your so vain..." I laugh, oh my god I swear that boy loves himself sick!

"You love meh!" He sings.

"Yeah... whatever helps you sleep at night..." I laugh. He gives me a look of shock and hurt, but a hint of amusement in his eyes, that's when all of the boys and me and Sam start to roll on the ground laughing, well for me, Haz and Niall, litterally! I swear we all find the littlest things hilarious.. Over the past week, me, Sam and the boys have hung out at either Sam's or Lou's house for movie days and once we had a snowball fight. Going to Lou's house kinda scared me cause that's when I met his parents since we were 'dating' and he lived across the road where I use to live and where I was abused everyday for 5 years.... This dating thing is still really awkward for me, but I have surprisingly become good friends with Louis and the rest of the boys, after they all apologised, they kinda became my bestfriends, but not as close as Samantha, which is now my sister. I thought life couldn't get any better till I heard that slut's voice.....

"Hey whore, stealing my man are we?"

***********

oooooooooooooooh, whose this so called 'slut' ? what are your ideas? yes i know, this chapter is shitty, its kinda a fill in chapter, drama will happen soon, hold ya pussycats chickas! ;)

smile cause your beautiful ! <3