Chapter 7

Mikaela's P.O.V:

Oh em gee, I can't wait to get out of this hostipal! I hate hostipals.... they're a tad scary... My dad got charged for abuse to me yesterday.. but no time in jail, how fucking gay! This may seem mean, but I wanted him to rot in jail, or even hell! He deserves it!, He not getting jail time cause he hasn't stabbed me or anything. But the good news is I don't have to live with him anymore, yay! and he won't be my father, but bad news, is I have to go into foster care cause I'm not 18 yet, FUCK LIFE!

"Mikaela?" Samantha calls. I smile at her a motion her to come in. She comes in but not alone, her parents are also there, since she is an only child.

"Hello Louise" I greet Sam's mum, she told me to call her by her first name the first time we met, cause she thought it was weird when I called her Mrs Bailey...

"Hey Mikaela, how are you today?" She asked with a smile on her face, now that I notice they are all smiling widely with my foster officer thingy.... can't remember what you call them...

"Fine thanks, no mean to be rude or anything, but why are you guys smiling like that? it's kinda creepy..." I laugh, slightly since my ribs are not 100% healed yet, they should be healed in another week or so..

"We found you some parents today" My foster officer thingy told me. Already ?! geez.. I thought it would be hard to find someone who would adopt a 17 year old...

"Who are they?" I sigh. I honestly didn't want new parents, even though I hate my father, well ex-father.. it's just it would be weird calling new people 'mum' or 'dad'.

"We are your new parents Mikaela, we didn't want you to be with strangers, and since we know you so well, you wouldn't feel as awkward around strangers" Samantha's dad Darryl said. After they said that. I swear my jaw hit the ground. Louise and Darryl are my new parents !? that means..... Samantha will be my sister !? OMG THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVEERR!!

I smiled at them, which i think I felt my ears with the tips of my lips. "OMG THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER, THANK YOU SO MUCH ! I WOULD OF FELT WEIRD GOING WITH RANDOMS, AND ME AND SAMANTHA ALWAYS SAY HOW COOL IT WOULD BE TO BE SISTERS AND! i think i should shut up....." I laugh. Oh fuck! forgot about my ribs....

"So, you wanna be part of the Bailey's?" Louise asked

"of coarse" I smiled.

Then we were all hugging each other crying of happiness. Me and Samantha were talking about room arrangements while Louise and Darryl were signing the papers. I know they are my parents now, but I'm not ready to call them mum or dad yet.

"I can't believe we are actually sisters now! this is like the best things in the world!" Samantha cheered while doing the inbetweeners dance beside my bed. I was trying not to laugh so hard, remembering the day me, Sam and the boys watch the inbetweeners movie together in the hostipal, since I had to stay here for a few days, oh god good times, good times.. About half an hour later, Louise and Darryl walk in my hostipal room with a nurse.

"Welcome to the family Mikaela" Louise cheered. I couldn't help but smile there like an idiot. I haven't felt so loved and welcomed in a family ever since my mum died.

"And good news Mikaela, you are free to go home today" The nurse told me. FINALLY! FREEDOM MOTHER HULKERS!

"Today couldn't get any better..." I cheered while hugging Sam, gosh I love her hugs!

*************

Sorry, this chapter is sucky, this is just like a fill in chapter and to tell you guys what will happen to Mikaela since her father isn't aloud to have her cause of all the abuse she coped by him,

sorry that my chapters are always so short aswell guys!

smile cause your beautiful!

love ya chickas x. 

<3