Chapter Twenty-One

Oof_2000 this is your character's point of view. 
Furīzu' Pov.
I wake up with a gasp with water being poured down my head, I look around and I look at the person who poured the water down my head and I just blank out and stare at her. "Wh-who are you?" I look at her and analyze her for a moment and she's definitely not meant to be a villain but it's hard to see her as a hero after the destruction she caused and I glare at her but she just smiles and lean her face dangerously close to mine and my breath hitches in my throat. "Why should I tell you anything hmm "hero", I would rather know your name then maybe I might tell you who I am." She says and her voice sounds so angelic and velvety but dangerous and I almost, key word almost fall for that but I give her a growl instead. "Well I'm not telling you anything!" I shout and she just grins sinisterly and I stand my ground and don't dare say anything else. A girl that looks only a bit like her jumps on her back and she smiles warmly at her. "Hey sis." "Hey this place is so freaking cool! Can we please! Please! Live here!!" Says the sister, I watch them and that dark aura goes away and it's replaced by something warmer. The young girl then sees me and smiles at me and waves, "hi! Irami tomura and this is my big sis haruitachi tomura pleasure to meet ya!" The girl who I now assume is haruitachi glares at her sister. "IRAMI!!!" She growls and bares her teeth at her sister. "What did I do!?" The girl irami says, "I was trying to avoid on telling her my name and yours!,you damn moron!" She growls annoyed and face palms but smiles anyways and I feel myself blushing at the sight and I look away from the two. 'What is happening to me? Am I falling for a villain? Oh god no, please no' I thought as I still felt my face red as a tomato.